The death as how a person sees you

WaterSong

Mysterious, fascinating, sexy.

The Death card is a very sexual card too, Scorpio being its zodiac sign....so all the Scorpio attributes....deep, smoldering , sexual, mysterious, intelligent....

Death is such a fascinating yet mysterious, unsettling issue for all of us...this person may find you truly attractive but feel a bit intimidated or unsettled, as they feel the power you have over them.

Adriana

Maybe that you come across as a really deep person. Maybe that they think you could have a major impact on their lives, like life changing effect. It's a bit all or nothing card in a way hehe

Babalon Jones

It may not be about physical appearance at all. They may just see you as transformative, or as someone who has been through a lot, perhaps.

Babalon Jones

yes, like adriana and magenta said too

Apollo_19

Hello people! Sorry for the delay in feedbacking you guys but I couldn't go home yesterday and I ended up sleeping in my uncle's house.

So I kept wondering what the death could mean. I figured it should mean that I have a big presence in that person's life being the death card one of the most imposing major arcana and all.

Like some of you said, this person is probably seeing my scorpio side. All of the answers you guys gave could fit perfectly to the death card. But in this case, I'll stick with the ones who are more fitting in this case which are Magenta's and Adriana's. People often tell me that I am the perfect scorpio example and things like that and she's probably noticing my scorpio's attributes. Babalon Jones' answer could be right too.

I also found Thirteen's very fitting to the death. I could definetly see the death is someone who likes goth stuff and tarot cards and crystal balls and I'll remember this next time I draw
Death in this position, but I don't think it's the case because I am not goth(People often say I'm preppy, and even though I don't think I am and don't like being rotuled as anything, I guess that is more fitting than goth d:) and no one in my high school knows I'm into tarot cards so I don't think that she knows.

So thanks to all that responded and have a good week!

bleuskyye

A person can see you as bringing an end to something, either being welcomed or unwelcome. The song "Death of a Bachelor" comes to mind.

bluelagune

Just wanted to update this thread with my knowledge of this DEATH card in "how someone sees you" postion. My 2 cents my tarot fam :)

NOTES:
They see that you are SELF-AWARE. Thère is an excellent description from wiki of someone who has become self-aware or reached level 5:
"Self-consciousness or "meta" self-awareness. At this level not only is the self seen from a first person view but its realized that it's also seen from a third person's view. They begin to understand they can be in the mind of others. For instance, how they are seen from a public standpoint."
This would place all empaths who became self-aware in this category. Person who have pure form of discernment, not only in interactions with people or with environment but even time-line. I know some people would love to be able to read minds and predict future but I doubt either of us likes when it is done to us. So not sure really if this is a blessing or a curse ... the jury is still out on that.

another note:
You are not what they thought you were or expected. THE UNEXPECTED. haha very appropriate! :)

Curious1

Could be they see you as having 'no life'. Dead in the metaphoric sense. Someone who needs to "live a little". A person who might be so busy doing what is expected of them, that they aren't "living life" or having fun. A person in need of a change as RWCarter suggested.

pixelswithin

I like bleuskyye's interpretation. To add to it, maybe they've just ended a stage in their life and you are reminding them of that fact.

headincloud

How a person sees you is the easiest way to ask rather than how they feel which I see so often on here and it's so unclear. According to The lovers tarot Jayne Lyle which uses major cards only for relationship readings she suggests that death as a partner denotes someone whose love for you is deep and powerful. Your sexual connection is profoundly passionate and together you may experience transcendent physical love which has often been compared to dying.

Shades of obsession, of lack of all control may frighten him when he perceives them in you. Your effect on him will be an enchantment he is unable to resist. The charisma and sexual presence you exudes affects him in a way he has never before experienced.

A partner symbolised by death represents an inescapable and fateful encounter, the individual may not be powerful in themselves but your effect on him will resonate throughout his life and inexorably shape his future. Nothing to worry about here!