Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Message from Solandia

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Resident

Kas. 
Resident
Thanks to all

Hi , i want to say thanks , ive learned a lot with all of you , tarot come to my hands in a most painful time in my life and all of you are part of my spiritual growing . Was an incredible journey and i will miss a lot all the insigths ! Much respect for all , im feeling already a bit lost

love to all

Kas
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #101
Resident

Mab 
Resident

Firstly, a big thank you to Solandia for such a fabulous, all-encompassing site, and a friendly forum. I wish you well for the future.

To everyone, I haven't posted a great deal on here, but I have visited daily, and I have learnt so much from you all. Thank you.
Hail and farewell..
Mab xx
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #102
Citizen

Bookwight 
Citizen

Solandia, I just want to thank you with all my heart. What you built here was (and is and always will be) amazing and wonderful. I frequently marvelled at the thought of you working behind the scenes, doing I-don't-know-HOW-MUCH work, spending so much of your time and effort to make this place the haven that it is. To me, you're like a magical wizard, and AT is your Great Spell! I don't know if anyone could ever measure the positive impact this forum has had in the world and you created that.

I wish you very, very well, now and always.

thankyouthankyouthankyou hugs to (((Solandia)))
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #103
Citizen

Tuilirose 
Citizen

I'm flabbergasted! Good-by to all the wonderful Posters I have enjoyed so much for years. And thanks Aeclectic Tarot for being my 'go to' site when I felt lost or confused. Geez, I will miss it so much. Best wishes and love and light to all.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #104
Citizen

Dew 
Citizen

Hi - To Kate (Solandia),

Thank you for the ways your acts of giving made such a life giving difference to my life and to tte lives of so many.

May blessings shower upon you.

Dew
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #105
Citizen

Dean 
Citizen

Well well, long time no see!

I just thought i'd visit and see how everyone is doing, and to wish Solandia and the mods good luck for the future"

What a blast it was being here all those years ago '' are all the old timers still here
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #106
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 
Fugitive from the law of averages

What can I say ... I can't really believe this is happening.

While personal circumstances have kept me from being an actice user during the past 2-3 years, Aeclectic has been my home on the net for many years before that, and I could never imagine it wouldn't be there always.

I loved being a member of the mod squad and still have wonderful memories of meeting ATers face-to-face all over the globe. Meeting each and every one of you has been a delight.

I have made friendships on here that I hope will last a lifetime.

Thanks Kate for all you have done and for thatz beautiful vision you have made a reality.
All the best for you and your future endeavours, hope our paths will cross again.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #107
Golden Silvery Dionna

Alta 
Golden Silvery Dionna

Hi Morwenna, it is just wonderful to 'see' you again.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #108
Citizen

purple_scorp 
Citizen

Dear Kate,

It was an absolute honour to be an ATF member and it is a real credit to you to have created such an incredible space.

What you did was bring thousands of people from around the world to the one place to discuss something they/we were all passionate about.

You created a family of loving, caring people who will never forget you, your dedication and commitment to the journey that is tarot.

I came to this website when I was going through a rough time in my life and formed so many wonderful friendships that not only got me through, but hold steady today.

I was so pleased to have met you, JMD and Moonbow in Melbourne and I wish you the very best in this next, exciting phase of your own journey.

A special thanks also to all of the moderators and to every member that helped make this place to be nothing short of amazing.

Till we all meet again.

with love
purple_scorp (aka Linda)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #109
Citizen

PAMUYA 
Citizen

Thank you for all your hard work, giving us this wonderful place to congregate to share our passion of Tarot. Sending you loving thoughts, wishing you a future where your dreams are full filled. -Jacqueline
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #110

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.