A Most Genuine & Authentic Fake 15th Century Method!

Bernice

To Procure the Resolution of Miscellaneous Questions and Demands. M.E.L (1499)
Thank you Mel.

This approach is certainly proving inspirational! I had a good idea late last night for discarding the extra card. Turns out this morning to be similar to Kwaws idea = random pick. :laugh:

But I'm now going to curb my enthusiasm and avoid 'tweaking' until M.E.L. has fully unfolded this method.
* To find the possibilities of recovering a lost object, use The Moon to signify the lost object, and The Last Judgement as recovery.
Also late last night, couldn't find some spoons - I only have a few, their size is Just Right and they're a great shape (for an ice cream binge).

I laid the cards. Yay! 80%. Then 15mins later - my SO found them. Result!

Bee :)

Rosanne

Kwaw said:
The ability of the reader to divine the placement of the significator being a sort of control as to whether he is divining the reading correctly or gone astray...

Lordy- I tried it. I had gone astray first deal. It has now moved from simple to complicated. Exactly why I moved from Fortune Telling to consulting all those years ago.
Nevertheless it was interesting and I had tried it before long ago.
Just as well I longer charge.........:laugh:

~Rosanne

kwaw

Rosanne said:
Lordy- I tried it. I had gone astray first deal. It has now moved from simple to complicated. Exactly why I moved from Fortune Telling to consulting all those years ago.
Nevertheless it was interesting and I had tried it before long ago.
Just as well I longer charge.........:laugh:

~Rosanne
The GD method is certainly quite rigorous in this regard; I think the significator arising as discarded card is somewhat less probable by chance. The reason for a question to be void in horary is not just because of reader error (which may be indicated by Saturn in the 7th). There can be various considerations before judgement that mean the question is void, see under the following link 'considerations before judgement' for example, also the importance of 'wording the question' is relevant too I think.

http://www.astrologyschool.com/horarypt1.html

The second page there has the question Should I invest in another house for a quick profit? What would our tarot significators be for that one I wonder...

kwaw

kwaw said:
The second page there has the question Should I invest in another house for a quick profit? What would our tarot significators be for that one I wonder...

The Empress (as one's dominion) for 'house'?
Justice (as measurer, scales - trade / exchange) for 'profit'?

Melanchollic

kwaw said:
The Empress (as one's dominion) for 'house'?
Justice (as measurer, scales - trade / exchange) for 'profit'?

Or the old 'stand-by', Fortune and The Chariot. Would this be an opportunity for success?

Bernice

The Chariot (VII) shall be used as the main significator for any and all manner of successes - financial, granting of rank, promotions, contests, competitions, etc.

* The Chariot's proximity to Fortune (X) showeth how much opportunity there be for success.
Ah yes. This comes under;

To Procure the Resolution of All Manner of Questions and Demands in the Realm of Success.

Then check the percentage.

Bee :)

Melanchollic

Mel Interviews M.E.L.

Using Mass Electron Lithobirburpimeter technology (pronounced litho - beer - burp - imeter), or M.E.L. technology, I have asked the most noble and esteemed Lord Mario Ermes Lucii (M.E.L.) a few questions about his method of divining the with the twenty two Tarocchi allegories. Join us in a direct link to 1499 with Mel, and M.E.L. via M.E.L..

Mel: Good Afternoon most honorable Sir. How are things in 1499?

M.E.L.: Tragedy has struck here I'm afraid to report my good man. One of my business rivals in Florence has met with the most unfortunate and bizarre demise involving horses and a slab of cheese.

Mel: Oh Dear. I'm very sorry to hear that.

M.E.L.: Yes, it's most tragic.

Mel: Lord Lucii. Could you share with us here in the 21st Century how you devised your methods for divination with the Tarocchi cards?

M.E.L.: This fine method was actually devised by my fifth daughter, Valentina, heaven's greatest gift to the world since our Lord and Savior, an angel, and my dearest treasure. She finds the greatest amusement in divining for us all. Bishop Beccafumi, demanded I beat my Valentina for doing the divination. But I could never beat my darling girls, especially my sweet angel, Valentina. My sons of course I beat thoroughly!

Mel: Sir, have you found your daughter's reading to be accurate?

M.E.L.: Yes, she is perfectly accurate. Taking into account the interferences of Moon phases, the movements of Mars & Saturn, and of course the expected interferences of sylphs, elves, fairies, and mischievous devils!

Mel: Lord Lucci. Are you a regular player of the game of Tarocchi?

M.E.L.: Oh Yes... yes. I play every Thursday evening, with my wife, my oldest son and his fiance, Lord Capponi and his wife, Lord Alberti and his companion, Venetia, and Lord Gherardi, who cheats outrageously!

Mel: He cheats?

M.E.L.: Yes! I wonder if his horses like cheese?

Mel: What?

M.E.L.: Never mind.

Mel: Well sir, I'm afraid the satellites that enable as to communicate across time are about to move out of position, ending our transmission.

M.E.L.: I see. Always so brief, no? Could I make a request my friend?

Mel: Certainly your Lordship.

M.E.L.: The next time these planets of yours are in the auspicious houses to work this magic, please do send me some more of those 'moving images', I believe you called them 'video clips'.

Mel: Of course, sir. The same as usual?

M.E.L.: Yes.. yes! The Lady Gaga!!

Mel: Certainly sir.

M.E.L.: Excellent. Thank you kindly.

Mel: It was nice speaking with you again Lord Lucci.

M.E.L.: Yes. Hope to speak to you again soon. Farewell.

End of transmission.