The Cheese Spread

bladeraven

I'm not really great with making tarot spreads, but this spread was influenced by the fact that there is a mouse in the house and this past week it has decided to become a resident of my kitchen.

In the meantime, there's been some emotional issues that have come up and it really got me to thinking, not so much that the mouse brought bad luck into the house (though it does seem coincidental), but how do I make this
into an analogy of what is going on and how to deal with it with seems to be a bad run of luck right now.

In a cliche frame of mind, I figure I will use what mice like to go after, cheese, however what they want often is a source of inconvience for others (i.e. the owners of the house), so in a sense ...cheese becomes a goal that we all seek.

Hope you can bear with this *cough* "cheesey" spread, but input is definetely appreciate in if you think its a go or this is simlilar to something done before or I should just give up trying...LOL.

~~~~~
~C~H~
~E~E~
~~S~~
~~E~~

C-What started (evolved) the situation

H-How to deal with the situation

E-What is being hidden and needs to be reveal

E-What needs to be embraced on an emotional level

S-Spiritual reminder

E-The next step that needs to be taken to finalize the situation or deal with
the conflict.

Dolphin_Dreamer

bladeraven said:
In a cliche frame of mind, I figure I will use what mice like to go after, cheese, however what they want often is a source of inconvience for others (i.e. the owners of the house), so in a sense ...cheese becomes a goal that we all seek.

Hope you can bear with this *cough* "cheesey" spread, but input is definetely appreciate in if you think its a go or this is simlilar to something done before or I should just give up trying...LOL.

Don't give up! No Way! I can say I've seen many spreads that have these questions, but all usually aren't in the same spread... Good idea Blade. In keeping with "what they want often is a source of inconvience for others" and your reason behind doing the spread, maybe that would be a question in the spread itself, or the inconvenience that is being seached for, which would be read in combination with H - How to deal with the situation, because sometime knowing what is the goal of the inconvenience makes interpreting the reasoning behind How to deal with it understandable or easier...

I really do like that you did this spread and I could have used this often in one of the places where I lived cause it honestly seemed like when one kind of pest left, another would turn up LOL

bladeraven

*Blush* thank you for the feedback and I'm so glad that you like it...Lol...can you tell how little faith I have in myself with spreads...hehehe...

I like your suggestion for "H" and it made sense to...definetely would help those who need the clarification in a lot of situations...

SaMoon912

I like this spread, it's very informative and interesting :) And quite different from a lot of the spreads on here :)

Good job! Looking forward to seeing more spreads from you! :)