"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::) Okay...i just finished another card and changed one duplicate Chi's face i had on the
5 of wands card...(all in the last 4 hours!) :laugh: sometimes slow...but then sometimes fast! :bugeyed:

i have 4 cards done, as promised, that you haven't seen, so i am going to give you all the
choice to see which one you want.

i guess it has to be put to a vote and the most comments will get the chosen card posted.

If you have a better idea, please let me know?

Here are the list of finished cards that you have not seen yet:

8 of wands
5 of wands
6 of swords
10 of wands

As soon as i here from all of you, i will post 'one' of those cards for you :heart:

Even though it is almost 2 am here, i am going to go and read with my new Lilac Lenormand :party:
(thanks Lizzy :heart:)

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) ...so no one wants to see another card? ...just checking to see if you are watching...:laugh:
:love: HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Any takers?

hmmmmm...so on to play with my Lilac Twilight Lenormand then :heart:

:heart: Lyn

Alta

Well Lyn, you are the artist, I think you should get to pick your fav of that group and post it. :)

celticnoodle

Lyn, I have just begun to really look through this thread, and had to laugh at the devil chihuahua. It reminds me of my mothers dog, who is not a chihuahua, but has such a bad attitude would be a perfect devil for this card. :p The emperor card too is perfect! the face on that dog, like he IS entitled to the good things in life. :D

I am glad you are putting Taco and Lee Lee Lou and Pep in this deck too! Bhavana, Pep is adorable! Looks like a little angel.

tarotlyn said:
Question: What do you think about the 'hands'...should I make them into Chi 'paws'
or leave the human hands? Not sure...just wondering what you all think?
I wondered about that too when I saw that the devil had human looking hands. The Emperor and Empress have dog paws, and I like that. However, the hands for that devil are frightening to see--it works, but I think I prefer the dog paws. just my opinion.

I got a good laugh at post #8s image of the devil chi. An elderly woman, whom I use to visit and became good friends with had a devil of a chi. She had been named Angel--and was anything BUT! A little dog and a powerful meanness about her--but she soon took to me and I was able to win her over. :D Oh, How I wish I had a picture of her now! I'd give it to you for this deck. 'Course devil card is already taken........

tarotlyn said:
well now, Chiska, I think I have a remedy for that little Catahoulas of yours:
How about, after this deck, I create a 'community' deck with 78 'pets' of AT members...
I would just list the titles of the cards and first come, first served (like in the give away contests) ?
well, if you do this, I hope I see it, as I'd LOVE to have one or both of my grandogs in it. My deceased granddog, Cash was so gentle and sweet and a real croner. He was named aptly "Johnny Cash" because he was so black, but later we realized how great the name was because he was always singing. :) especially to his mama and nana, (me-:D). Our other granddog, David Allen Coe, is a real lover boy. Always kissing people and pets. :laugh:

btw, I also like Chronata's idea of the heart in the shell for your copyright. great idea!

well, I am going to finish reading through this thread, and won't post too much here, as it's getting a bit long, I'm sure. But great deck, Lyn! :thumbsup:

just got to where you showed how you did your copyright. looks great!

MoonGypsy

:heart::) Okay...i just finished another card and changed one duplicate Chi's face i had on the
5 of wands card...(all in the last 4 hours!) :laugh: sometimes slow...but then sometimes fast! :bugeyed:

i have 4 cards done, as promised, that you haven't seen, so i am going to give you all the
choice to see which one you want.

i guess it has to be put to a vote and the most comments will get the chosen card posted.

If you have a better idea, please let me know?

Here are the list of finished cards that you have not seen yet:

8 of wands
5 of wands
6 of swords
10 of wands

As soon as i here from all of you, i will post 'one' of those cards for you :heart:

Even though it is almost 2 am here, i am going to go and read with my new Lilac Lenormand :party:
(thanks Lizzy :heart:)

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Lyn, i would LOVE to see the 5 of Wands, as i realize that had to be one of the more challenging ones! :love:
My 2nd vote would be the Six of Swords, as that is usually my favorite Sword Card.

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

celticnoodle

OMG!!! You are NOT going to believe the 'devil' face image I just found...OMG!!!

Should I change the devil to this one? ... or use it for his 'main face' or for the 'mini me devil face?'

YIKES!!!! ...there must have been a diabetic in the house because this is a real photo in the pub domain!! :bugeyed:

...what do you all think? Should I use this image?
OMG! glad I quit last night ahead of this picture--as I'd have had nightmares all night! :p what a scary pic! he would be a perfect devil---or even the perfect death card chi. :laugh:

tarotlyn

Well Lyn, you are the artist, I think you should get to pick your fav of that group and post it. :)
:heart::) Thank you Alta! ♥ That makes a lot of sense :):thumbsup:
i think i might post two cards...5 of wands (was requested) and 10 of wands (not so
sure it came out right!)
(seems too bland)...maybe i have just looked at it too long YIKES!

Anyway, yes, thank you for your understanding, guidance, and encouragement :)
i have learned so much in the last couple of days!

i :love: love 'everybody' on AT...
♪♫•*♥
Lyn

Lyn, I have just begun to really look through this thread, and had to laugh at the devil chihuahua. It reminds me of my mothers dog, who is not a chihuahua, but has such a bad attitude would be a perfect devil for this card. The emperor card too is perfect! the face on that dog, like he IS entitled to the good things in life. :D

I am glad you are putting Taco and Lee Lee Lou and Pep in this deck too! Bhavana, Pep is adorable! Looks like a little angel.

I wondered about that too when I saw that the devil had human looking hands. The Emperor and Empress have dog paws, and I like that. However, the hands for that devil are frightening to see--it works, but I think I prefer the dog paws. just my opinion.

I got a good laugh at post #8s image of the devil chi. An elderly woman, whom I use to visit and became good friends with had a devil of a chi. She had been named Angel--and was anything BUT! A little dog and a powerful meanness about her--but she soon took to me and I was able to win her over. :D Oh, How I wish I had a picture of her now! I'd give it to you for this deck. 'Course devil card is already taken........

well, if you do this, I hope I see it, as I'd LOVE to have one or both of my grandogs in it. My deceased granddog, Cash was so gentle and sweet and a real croner. He was named aptly "Johnny Cash" because he was so black, but later we realized how great the name was because he was always singing. especially to his mama and nana, (me-:D). Our other granddog, David Allen Coe, is a real lover boy. Always kissing people and pets. :laugh:

btw, I also like Chronata's idea of the heart in the shell for your copyright. great idea!

well, I am going to finish reading through this thread, and won't post too much here, as it's getting a bit long, I'm sure. But great deck, Lyn! :thumbsup:

just got to where you showed how you did your copyright. looks great!
:laugh: LOL, celticnoodle, glad to have you join us here! And happy to see that you are having
so much fun looking through the finished cards so far...and some of the posts should be funny
and entertaining...

i know you said you won't be posting here that much, but i hope you do pop in now and then just for fun!
...we love having you aboard with us!

Lyn, i would LOVE to see the 5 of Wands, as i realize that had to be one of the more challenging ones! :love:
My 2nd vote would be the Six of Swords, as that is usually my favorite Sword Card.

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx
:heart: Okay, my dear sis, i will post the 5 of wands then...and also the 10 of wands to get
some help with that one! :bugeyed:
Sis, it is so good to have you back here! ♥

OMG! glad I quit last night ahead of this picture--as I'd have had nightmares all night! :p what a scary pic! he would be a perfect devil---or even the perfect death card chi. :laugh:
:laugh: celticnoodle...it really is a scary looking dog! i didn't find that photo until after i had
already worked on the black and white Chi...i thought about having two versions...however
i could very easily make two decks here instead of one :laugh: as i have been
coming up with (probably too many) extras so far!!! LOL

So no nightmares for you now! :)

♥@ everyone:
Here is the finished 5 of wands

And the 10 of wands...i think i need some help on this one :bugeyed: it seems to blah to me!
i think i know what is wrong...the wands and the background mountain (hill?) are too much
the same color...maybe if i add some grass or some colorful flowers maybe?

♥ HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• WANDS.5.jpg
    WANDS.5.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 80
  • WANDS.10.jpg
    WANDS.10.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 73

Bhavana

Ha! Love BOTH of the most recent wands - I don't know how you managed with that 5, it could not have been easy - the face on the back far right chi is too funny - and the look on the face of the 10 - you can see the concern he has trying to carry that heavy bundle! Great job, Lyn! And I think the 10 looks fine, the wands stand out good. Maybe you could lighten the general area behind them just a tiny bit to make them more obvious, but that is only if you really think it needs it.

MoonGypsy

Oh Lyn! You did such a great job with the 5 of Wands! the Chi on the right made me laugh right out loud! :D i really like the 10 of wands, too! :love: