Rainring: new lamps for old

94stranger

This is a message for all those who have had an interest in Rainring cards at some time in the past, or who still have.

The blog which used to serve as the window on the world for Rainring has been discontinued, the new site which serves this purpose is now being rebuilt at www.rainringcards.net - drop by sometime!

There will be some additions to the masterclass series in the (fairly) near future, which will also be posted here

Good reading

Peter
aka 94stranger

94stranger

Rainring Masterclass

Little did I think, when I began to post Rainring masterclass material on Aeclectic tarot in November 2007, that it would take until June 2010 to complete the work which I was rather casually beginning. Anyhow, this message is to let all who have had an interest in Rainring in the past, or who still have, know that the web site featured above now has the complete beginners guide to Rainring i.e. the completed masterclass series, available to use free for anyone who has issues with how to read and use these cards - so good hunting!
Peter
aka 94Stranger

PathWalker

Rainring is on my wish list - must pop over and have a browse, maybe I'll get spurred on to actually buy myself a set :)

Thank you for all the hard work
Pathwalker

lightbug

Does anyone use rainring? This seems like a the most elaborate system I've seen in a long time. I just don't get it. The web site is incomplete -especially as to the "shop".

this is not an easy to use, intuitively obvious system.

Am I missing something?
:(

94stranger

rainring web site

Lightbug, to get to the web site where you can actually use Rainring, click on the image at upper left on the home page of the site referenced above. Complicated? I don't think Rainring is essentially complicated, any more than (say) a horseless carriage - but if you've always ridden a horse, then it's a step-change, for sure!