Druid Plant Oracle

jolie_amethyst

l have the DruidCraft Tarot and the Druid Animal Oracle, both of which are wonderful for reading. Very on the ball and balanced.
Now l see talk of the Druid Plant Oracle, so before it disappears altogether could you kind people tell me how it reads.
Much appreciated :)

If you read well with the Druid Animal deck, you'll probably do fine with the Plant Oracle. I use these two only on personal, self awareness readings, not for anything predictive, so I'm probably not using them the way many here do, but I find them very, very helpful for that sort of thing. I started out with the iPad app, which has both decks--I thought originally I'd only use the Animal cards, but as it turns out, I use them both together and find them very helpful that way. Though I'll probably continue to use the app more than the paper cards, I wanted the actual cards for multi deck readings and to be able to leave my Card of the Day (or any card I want to focus on) out where I'll see it frequently. And I want the decks in case ten years from now, the app is no longer available for whatever devices we're all using by then!

If you think you *might* want it, get it now while you can. Worst case scenario, you can surely sell or trade it for what you paid, and perhaps more.

Thoughtful

Thanks jolie for your comments. Perhaps l had better not dither to long, as you say, if it does not speak to me it may speak to someone else. Having said that l would want to love and read with it. Yes l think l will go for it :)

Marirowana

Oh no, is it sold out in the druidry shop? I just wanted to order it, but can't find it anymore! :bugeyed:

jolie_amethyst

Oh no, is it sold out in the druidry shop? I just wanted to order it, but can't find it anymore! :bugeyed:

Oh wow, I don't see it either! Maybe try contacting them via email? It's worth a try.

Thoughtful

No l could not see it there either, have sent an email in the hopes they do have one.

Marirowana

Yes I did e-mail them yesterday, no reply yet :rolleyes: I feel a bit sad now it's probably gone..,
I will post it here as soon as I hear something!

Marirowana

Good news and bad news...

Hi guys, this is the respons I got from the druidry shop:

Hello Rowana,
Thank you for your email.
We have recently had so many orders for the Druid Plant Oracle that we are now out of stock.
It is in the process of being reprinted, so keep an eye on the webshop where it will reappear when it is available to order.
With warm wishes,
Annie

So sadly, the cards are sold out at the moment. BUT there will be a reprint! (Hopefully)

So, we can dry our tears ;)

Thoughtful

Happily l also had a reply from them with the same message. Its really is good news that they are going to reprint. We shall all have to be patient, but it will be worth it :)
They have also said to watch out on their Webshop where we will be able to order it as soon as the reprint is done....
http://shop.druidry.org/home.php

jolie_amethyst

Excellent news about the reprint, very glad to hear that! It's such a pretty deck, and has been hugely helpful to me in app form over the last six months or so. I'm happy to have the paper cards now too--and pleased to hear that others will be able to get them again, hopefully soon!

2dogs

I notice the deck is now available once more from the Druidry shop and also Amazon UK. :)