2007 Sabian Symbol Draw

tink27

MCsea said:
Hi everyone

WOW - what an assorted year we are in for! I wish each and everyone here a prosperous, healthy safe joyful 2007. I hope our paths move along in just the perfect way for us all...

MARINA

Ohhh! great idea Marina! I too would like to wish you and everyone here, a heavenly Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year!!

tink :love:

Elven

To everyone! :p *Elven waves*

[size=+2]

Have a great Christmas and A wonderful Sabian Symbols New Year!
... may all your dreams come true ...
[/size]​

Blessings Elven x

huredriel

Blessings for Yule, Christmas & the New Year .......... and for the following year to bring us all happy days, wishes coming true ........ and peaceful times :)

Hugs to everyone (and no, I don't do group hugs normally!!!)

Amaris

My 2007 Symbols

Here's my draw for 2007:

Taurus 25: A LARGE WELL-KEPT PUBLIC PARK

From Lynda's book: "'Parks' are for recreation, but are you aware of what recreation means to you? Are you in a balanced state of work and play? Your leisure time needs to be tended to and organized, as much as your work life."

Because I'm unable to work, I have a lot of free time, but I don't necessarily structure it well. This Symbol suggests to me that I should organize my time better so that I have more play time. But people don't just play in the park, as the book suggests. I live near a university, so I see almost as much studying in the park as I do playing! Perhaps this Symbols is also telling me to use some of my free time to study, to think, to carefully consider. There is spiritual movement inside of me, and regular time spent considering my beliefs would be time well spent.

Aquarius 11: DURING A SILENT HOUR, A MAN RECEIVES A NEW INPIRIATION WHICH MAY CHANGE HIS LIFE

Again, from Lynda's book: "What the Symbol shows is that a 'New Inspiration' will be 'Received.' You may have found that despite racking your brain there's been no rational guidance available. It's important to realize that a lot of internal as well as external noise needs to be quieted. The rational mind can be noisy and tends to interfere with the flow of the imagination and intuition."

Drawing this Symbol is very exciting! As I said, I've been feeling a lot of spiritual movement lately and one of the keywords for this Symbol is "Spiritual Awakenings". I've been saying for weeks now that I needed to start meditating again, and this Symbol may provide just the encouragement that I need. It's not only good for me spiritually, but it's good for me creatively and emotionally, too. I'm a frustrated artist, with more than a half-dozen partially finished pieces around the house. Maybe it's artistic inspiration that will come my way. Maybe this is the year that I will produce and SELL! Maybe this is the year that I find some kind of healing/relief from my bipolar disorder. I just feel like I'm at a huge crossroads and this Symbols is providing direction.

mooncat2

:):):) BLESSINGS OF THE SEASON TO YOU ALL............HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY TIME AND MAY 2007 BE EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR

:love:

Amaris

Thanks to those who have expressed well wishes. I'd like to add my voice to theirs. May 2007 bring all of us abundance, prosperiety, and all the happiness we can imagine.

With love & blessings to all,

Amaris

yaraluna

I went to the site since i haven't received my sabyan symbols yet in the mail.
i asked which path seems to be the more suitable carreer/study wise this year?
and this is what i got:

PISCES 2
A SQUIRREL HIDING FROM HUNTERS

You may feel threatened somehow at this time. There may be a sense of aggression in the air and you are probably one of the smaller players. To be cautious is wise, but hiding oneself away can lead to missed opportunities for nourishment. Do you feel victimized, bullied or "holed-up" in some way? What creative solutions can lead to a safe outcome for all concerned?

Using tactics to ensure survival. Hiding one's self away. The media spreading fear and loathing. Security systems that limit movement.

The Caution: Being bullied out of what you deserve. Giving those 'out there' more power than they deserve. Fear. Not wanting to socialize with others. Not speaking up for fear of being shot down.

? i have to sit with this one for now. i guess it will be different when i use the actual cards in my hands. i do feel like i am being bullied to take this or that path. bullied by circumstances (bills, etc) so i guess the card does speak of me in a way.

I picked another one for clarification of paths and message and this is what i got:

VIRGO 6
A MERRY-GO-ROUND

You may find that a situation keeps returning to the same place without progressing, but each time you return, you have had the opportunity of looking at other possibilities. You must make a decision: do you want to keep going round and round?

Ever repeating circles of activity. Motion sickness. Habits that are hard to break. Getting on, then wanting off. Getting off, then wanting on.

The Caution: Repeating the same mistakes OR bouncing around from one thing to another and not progressing or getting anywhere.

I need to think these ones over.:)
yara

MCsea

yaraluna HI

I think that your reading is amazing when I was studying for my Masters degree I used to get PISCES 2 A SQUIRREL HIDING FROM HUNTERS - all the time, I think back and I think it was me hiding away studying - hiding from other aspects of life and the hunter was definately my professor - what a temper!!

AND IMHO the merry go round symbol - may mean you are will re-visit some topics or areas you have studies before, and it add some balance - where the first symbol is a little 'fearful' the merry go round sort of suggests it will have its ups and downs - but essentially a merry go round is fun..

GOOD LUCK WITH YOU YEAR AND STUDIES

MARINA

MCsea

oooooooh
I DO like this new look forum - with our own sabian symbol section

THANK YOU to those of you who made this happen

blessings

MARINA

Adjustment

Adjustment said:
Very interesting.

TAURUS 2 - AN ELECTRICAL STORM ILLUMINATES THE HEAVENS AND THE FOREST

For what isee the message of this symbol is almost like a tower card. From the book: An electrical storm can really wake us up. Sometimes it comes out of the blue, when we are not expecting it. as it approaches there is a strong buildup of energy and things can become stuck and static. There is a feeling of something pending; the tension and promise of a breaking point ocurrying at any minute. As it illuminates the heavens and the forest' it shed flashes of light on the environment or the inmediate situation. It often happens that the cleansing promise of rain is held back momentarily while the elctrical power of the situation seesm to take over everything.
Perhaps during the year 2007 something will be unlished in which i wlil not have any control or influence, it will be caused by natural force in which not one could have control over. From the book This situation most likely change from what it first appeared to be. You may actually have little influence over what is being unleashed. In the mean time there is a need to keep a cool head while observing everything around . Eventually the energy will dissipate and you will regane control. Physically, mentally or emotionally.

Now that 2007 is over, i was looking back at how much sense this symbold made for me through the year. I can say that this symbol was very much the central theme of 2007 for me. I gained so much knowledge and insights about a lot of things i was in the dark about, something happened that brought illumination to a situation i have been dealing with from the prior year. I thought to shear my expereince with this symbol.