King of Pentacles as Outcome

LovelyMissAries

I'm not sure if I should start a new thread for this or not, however, I did scrap the reading as you suggested Babs! I did it a second time, however I asked about a different person and instead of saying "Will anything happen between us" I asked "Will anything romantic and long-term happen between us?" and drew The Empress, and the Ace of Cups as well for timing. Looks rather positive, however, in the first position I drew the 10 of Swords as "How he feels", and the 10 of Pentacles rx for "How I feel". Ugh, I sense a new thread being started if I continue. Guess I will buckle down and see what I can absorb from those meanings!

SunChariot

I really would scrap the word anything again. That is the source of the problem to me. Your new question could well include a disfunctional long-term romantic relationship. Your question, as asked, would just tell you if you will have a long-term romantic relatioship but not if you will have the kind you are hoping for. And I am sure if the answer to your question was yes, you would be assuming a happy future.

I don't think that is what you meant to ask, if you will excuse me for presuming. Just my suggestion and don't shoot me. LOL, I might phrase it as:
"Will "X" and I be in a mutually fulfilling long-term romantic relationship one day?"

That ought to cover what I think you want to know. It's your reading and question after all, so feel free to disagree. :grin: Althuogh just to be even more difficult, LOL, I find yes/no questions don't work well (at least for me) so I would phase it: "What can you tell me about if X" and I be in a mutually fulfilling long-term romantic relationship one day?"

There's not much I can tell you on your cards, as we all read differently, and I have 3 different methods of reversals I use depending on my mood, whichever one I choose at the start of a reading would change the meaning drastically.

Don't shoot me!!! LOL

Babs

LovelyMissAries

SunChariot said:
I really would scrap the word anything again. That is the source of the problem to me.

Don't shoot me!!! LOL

Babs

ARGH, back to the drawing board! LOL

Now Babs, how wise would it be to shoot the hand feeding me?!

Not very!

SunChariot

Starlight09 said:
ARGH, back to the drawing board! LOL

Now Babs, how wise would it be to shoot the hand feeding me?!

Not very!
Thanks, I am done for tonight anway, LOL

Babs

Gypsyspell

Hi, I think if your looking for a long term relationship-King of pents is your man!
Stable solid nature -reliable . Yes he is about money but is very commited to emotional and financial security, I see the king rev as a more selfish greedy individual but with the King of cups to add some emotional input and spice into the mix i dont think you could go wrong with this combination.
Unless security bores you rigid!!

LovelyMissAries

Gypsyspell said:
Unless security bores you rigid!!

It does at first but after I wise up I realize I really really appreciate it!
I just have to go about figuring out how to make this happen!

AriesVirgoAscending

I'd take it as a yes as well, since I love Pentacles cards; they're very positive and straightforward. Then again, my sun sign is an Earth sign. :D

"SEARCH THIS FORUM" and ye shall find...:cool:

Pentacles in Love/Relationship Questions

Pentacles in Relationship Readsings

Can We Talk About Pentacles in Romance?

Court Cards as Outcome in Relationship Spreads

Court Cards as Outcome

This is an old thread, but I'm commenting anyway!
These links are good, and I'm grateful to gain insight into Pentacles in relationship readings
Thank you