Dusserre Dodal - Tarot de Marseille

Jewel-ry

For anyone interested I have decided to sell by Dusserre Dodal...obviously I want as much as I can get for it in view of what this deck goes for. If anyone wants to make me an offer please pm me. I shall be putting it on e-bay if it doesn't go here.

jmd

Fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants a great deck.

karen0205

There's one listed on ebay right now for anyone looking for a Dodal

item # 220499162299

Bertrand

As Yves le Marseillais pointed out not long ago, JC Flornoy's version is about to be distributed (november 15th from the last news).
This is an excellent news for those who wanted to get this deck at an affordable price, plus maybe this will impact the prices of the dussere edition so they'll be lowered down to reachable heights (without impacting its inner value on the long term for the collectors out there)

photokat

Bertrand said:
As Yves le Marseillais pointed out not long ago, JC Flornoy's version is about to be distributed (november 15th from the last news).
This is an excellent news for those who wanted to get this deck at an affordable price, plus maybe this will impact the prices of the dussere edition so they'll be lowered down to reachable heights (without impacting its inner value on the long term for the collectors out there)

I think the beauty of the Dusserre Ed are the imperfections - with Flornoy didn't edit as much as he does (but I like his work for what it is, so no offense).
Maybe Menegazzi will make a Dodal someday? That would sure be worth buying!

Yves Le Marseillais

Dodal Sold On E Bay For 560 Us $ /380 €uros !!

eltarot78 said:
Hi Photokat, I'm working independently in a restoration of the Dodal, the project goes well and will soon take place.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1965138&postcount=5

Hello ElTarot 78

I do hope that your own version will not amount to 380 €uros/560 US $ too ha ha !!

Like one who just ended on E Bay this morning.

Welcome in speculative world Amigo.

Yves

eltarot78

Hi Yves,

€380, indeed nonsense.

Do not worry, my love interest through the Tarot, not money, in fact I embarked on a project, mmmmm, little uneconomical, because the TDM is not as massive as the clones of the RW.

Saludos amigo Marselles.

Yves Le Marseillais

Tarot de Marseille Pattern will win the Match !!

eltarot78 said:
Hi Yves,

€380, indeed nonsense.

Do not worry, my love interest through the Tarot, not money, in fact I embarked on a project, mmmmm, little uneconomical, because the TDM is not as massive as the clones of the RW.

Saludos amigo Marselles.

Salute ElTarot,

TDM is the REAL Thing and RWS is not as you know.
So I prefer quality to quantity and TDM will increase his expension worldwide because new Tarots decks are mostly made on TDM pattern for evident reasons regarding History and Symbolism.

Tarot mostly camed from West of €urope in spite other Asiatic supposed Historical Sources.

just see Historical TDM decks and you will see them born in:
France
Swiss
Italy
Belgium

Stay confident about History and works for the Future of Tarot.

Yves