Angel Therapy Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook?

aceofhearts

Does anyone have any news on these? found a brief description via amazon that is all but I am really curious about these moreso than the dv faeries oracle deck. I am wondering what other new decks are appearing by DV. nothing on the site to say about them either. Thanks

Ange

I've been having a look round, but can only find her well know Angel cards. Sorry....

Ang x

aceofhearts

Thanks Ange.I am including the link as I found it. I felt it was interesting. I am now very confussed as to how many DV decks there are in total. I hope to eventually find others who want to trade DV deck newer ones. I would like the whole set. I am really intrigued by them. I have found they are safer if there are children around that to have a tarot deck on a table.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angel-Therapy-Oracle-Doreen-Virtue/dp/1401918336

aceofhearts

Does anyone know the exact amount of DV decks there are in total? and the names? please. I had a feeling there was another angel deck not just the new therapy one or has this been taken out of production? I am sure I saw it on amazon but it appears to have vanished. healing with the angels,arch angels oracle,messages form the angels,saints and angels,daily guidance.

can anyone help please? ty

Texas Tarot

aceofhearts said:
Does anyone know the exact amount of DV decks there are in total? and the names? please. I had a feeling there was another angel deck not just the new therapy one or has this been taken out of production? I am sure I saw it on amazon but it appears to have vanished. healing with the angels,arch angels oracle,messages form the angels,saints and angels,daily guidance.

It is not a DV deck, but I quite fancy the Angel Voices Oracle, which is out of print, I believe. I use this one, from time to time. I think the art is beautiful, and I generally agree with the astrological designations that the author gives.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/angel-voices-oracle/review.shtml

aceofhearts

I find astrology something that I am unable to understand or get to grips with. I do however know of someone I could let know about the deck as they love and understand astrology. I really think they would like it.

I am still hunting for the missing DV deck. I dont know if it was angels 101 a link to the book. I wish I knew. im adding a list of the ones I know of so far.

Arch Angel oracle
Healing with the angels
Messages from the angels
saints and angels
daily guidance from the angels
( I am sure I spotted another angels deck but maybe it had the packaging changed and name?)
healing with the fairies
magical messages from the fairies
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins
goddess guidance oracle
Ascended Masters
magical Unicorns Oracle
Angel Therapy (TBA)

Ange

aceofhearts said:

Don't know if this link is any good.....have I posted this somewhere before....I might have done, sorry if I have....

http://www.angeltherapy.com/about_at.php
Ang x

aceofhearts

Thanks Ange, I am having a tarot lustfest at the site so many goodies there. Thank you!

aceofhearts

I have just pre ordered this deck. Will let you know how I get on with it :)