Stuck On A Desert Island: You Can Only Choose One Oracle

Naneki

I can't do it!!!! AAArrrggg! That would be awful; I would want to take them all. How could I leave any behind? They would get lonely! LOL

psyphy

thorhammer said:
. . . then I realised there's not going to be much happening on the desert island and what I'd really want would be company.
\m/ Kat

For the very same reason I´d grab my Archetype cards [C.Myss] or rather my watercolors, brushes and ...loads of WC paper.
Backup oracle: the I Ching, not much to carry here though.

Kashi

ana luisa

I'd make one with sea shells.

Genna

Froud´s Faeries!

Miss Divine

Ooh...hard one!

But it would probably be one of my Lenormands...hmmm, I said probably.:D

ETA: I find I can't live w/o my Wisdom of the Hidden Realms anymore. So that would be my take along deck. And the Lenormand is so small I'd sneak it along with me noone would notice anyway. :p

Morgane_49

It would be the Froud Faeries' Oracle, hands down!

I'd be guaranteed entertainment!

merissa_88

I guess it would have to be the Crystal Ally Cards, because that's the one I use the most. I've had the most fun with it so far.

I have a fun problem. Since I have been using this forum, I have become interested in getting other decks. I only have a few. Now I have to decide which one I want because the new age bookstores around here don't have very many decks. A lot of Doreen Virtue stuff.

hunter

I'm definitely going to give The Well Worn Path and the Hidden path further approval, after using them some more. Very appropriate responses to individual issues not involving other people.

Just me, nature and the divine. If I want to read about my codependent behaviors with other people I have to supplement with another deck.

It's really helping me to visually SEE the core of my reading with the path cards and then surround them with other cards. I can SEE that I and the divine are at the center. Others and their stuff circles around ME and the divine.

Wendywu

The Celtic Book of the Dead - all those lands, beings and journeys .... and as a backup - Chesca Potter's Celtic Shaman's Pack. All those friends ....

Tell you what - a lifetime alone with those decks and I think you still wouldn't really exhaust the possibilities!

MareSaturni

Madame Endora's. I don't know why didn't i get this deck before! It's amazing!

My other love is the Playing Card Oracles, but right now i'm infatuated with the Madame Endora's :love: