Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition

anie

Ring - House

Looks like someone within the home will see where the commitment lays.

How well did they do?

crossroads/ mountain: no results decided at this time... (too soon? if that's possible)

What becomes X's connection to me moving forward?

Cacia

crossroads/ mountain: no results decided at this time... (too soon? if that's possible)

What becomes X's connection to me moving forward?

Woman+cross

Fate is at play here so could be that you 2 have an invisible bond that will keep you like this for a while.

I did a little search on this cross card as seems to me that you are going through a painful break up, and this card means that is a final situation when the cross comes after in this case it does. So, it could be that you are finalizing this relationship or its fate at play and you 2 will continue in your path

What can I expect this week?

anie

Woman+cross

Fate is at play here so could be that you 2 have an invisible bond that will keep you like this for a while.

I did a little search on this cross card as seems to me that you are going through a painful break up, and this card means that is a final situation when the cross comes after in this case it does. So, it could be that you are finalizing this relationship or its fate at play and you 2 will continue in your path

What can I expect this week?

thx it makes sense

anchor scythe: I see you may be unhappy about an event or something that occurs this week. - or even a last minute change of plans ...

Q: What does L want to see happen between us?

GotH

thx it makes sense

anchor scythe: I see you may be unhappy about an event or something that occurs this week. - or even a last minute change of plans ...

Q: What does L want to see happen between us?

Birds - Garden

Wants to meet in public. Date you, take you out.

What kind of energy does this have?

Cacia

Birds - Garden

Wants to meet in public. Date you, take you out.

What kind of energy does this have?

ship+crossroads

I do not know if you going to an event or planning a trip but seems that it will be some decisions regarding this that you will have to take in consideration. This is a local trip not long distance for the look of the cards. The energy is good since both cards have a neutral energy.
The ship is a quick card seems that things will evolve rather quickly

Will Ang talk to me ? (friend)

samantha

ship+crossroads

I do not know if you going to an event or planning a trip but seems that it will be some decisions regarding this that you will have to take in consideration. This is a local trip not long distance for the look of the cards. The energy is good since both cards have a neutral energy.
The ship is a quick card seems that things will evolve rather quickly

Will Ang talk to me ? (friend)

Snake - Fish

Really going with my intuition on this one, both can be aquatic creatures but only the fish who is really at home in water - if you want to talk to A about some emotional issue then I don't think she will be able or wish to * go deep* with you here (I see her as snake) she is really * out of her depth*.

QU: what does March have to offer me ?

Bonny

Snake - Fish

Really going with my intuition on this one, both can be aquatic creatures but only the fish who is really at home in water - if you want to talk to A about some emotional issue then I don't think she will be able or wish to * go deep* with you here (I see her as snake) she is really * out of her depth*.

QU: what does March have to offer me ?

Tree - Paths

Decisions about life paths and directions for best energies

- what was the reason for her (friend) overlooking and moving the time for our catch up without asking me?

samantha

Tree - Paths

Decisions about life paths and directions for best energies

- what was the reason for her (friend) overlooking and moving the time for our catch up without asking me?

Bear - Ring

This suggests that whilst the two of you have a bond, she is likely to be over bearing or pushy some of the time - she does what *she* thinks is in your best interests.

QU: Will I get my computer (EM) problem sorted ?

katieb

Bear - Ring

This suggests that whilst the two of you have a bond, she is likely to be over bearing or pushy some of the time - she does what *she* thinks is in your best interests.

QU: Will I get my computer (EM) problem sorted ?
This looks like a no Sam, maybe it'll even stop working all together or the problem won't get resolved?

Bouquet /coffin

Who should I go on a date with next?