The Cartomancy Study Thread

CosmicBeing

6:spade: 3:club: Q:spade: 6:diamond: 10:heart:
6:heart: 7:spade: 2:spade: 4:heart:. . J:heart:
5:heart: K:club: 5:diamond: J:diamond: ..3:diamond:

I'm a total slow poke lol But, I hope this gives an alternative view.

Six of Diamonds: Distance, in general, that is, someone or something at a distance. A car. Steps toward a financial goal. Investments.

Six of Hearts: Pleasant trip, vacation, usually associated with family or friends. Making good progress, moving ahead, the means will reach the end. A deepening emotional bond.

Six of Spades: Walking away from or abandoning something. Cleaning up your life, getting rid of things. Wrong choice, headed in the wrong direction. Difficulties while traveling, an ill-advised journey, or a journey from which no profit comes. Running with the wrong crowd.

Five of Diamonds: Eating. Clothes. Jewelry. Appliances, furniture. Shopping.

Five of Hearts: Good health. The hand of friendship or a friend. Sexual relations. Enjoyment, entertainment in general.

4 of Hearts: Emotional stability. An even temper. Fairness or justice. An apartment or summer home or cottage. In times past, but occasionally still today, a barn or outbuilding serving some function for the doings of the homestead (which is the Ace of Hearts).

3 of Clubs: A practical development. Moving forward, progress bit by bit. Extra work or duties. A temporary job. Part-time work. A garden or gardening. Herbs. Crops, in general.

3 of Diamonds: A raise in pay, greater financial security, profits, although only a little of any of those. A small amount of money. A scattered mind, concentrating on many little things, so not much is accomplished in any one thing.

2 of Spades: Conflict. Argument. Inability to get along. Separation.

Seven of Spades: Double trouble. Tears. Mystery or a mystery, something hidden. Investigation. Rarely, a curse or hex.

Ten of Hearts: Emotional security. Pleasant and stable family life. Unshakeable marriage bond. The spouse. Happiness, in general. Journey by or over water. A boat or ship. Lake, ocean or other large body of water.

Knave of Diamonds: A very fair youth. A privileged youth. A youth who is intelligent and quick. A student, perhaps of a scholarly bent. A message concerning money.

Knave of Hearts: A youth of medium coloring. An emotional, artistic, or dreamy youth. Sometimes a beloved pet. A happy-go-lucky or merrymaking youth that sometimes acts foolishly. A message from a loved one or friend, a compliment, “thank you” or small gift to show appreciation. Being asked out on a date.

Queen of Spades: A woman of very dark coloring. A widow or divorced woman. An enemy, or woman ill-disposed toward the Seeker. A lonely or depressed woman. A woman of great authority, such as a police officer, judge, or military man. A female witch. A human female, deceased. An unpleasant truth, or in general, a lie.

King of Clubs: A man of darker coloring. A business man, work-oriented. Boss or superior. A practical, efficient man. A man active in practical affairs. If with hearts, sometimes the Seeker’s grandfather. Practical power or the power to progress, get things done, or accomplish a goal.

row1
walking away from a temp position/part-time position or even extra duties/responsibilities that are tied to a Queen of spades person creating distance with a spouse or from home. (maybe you know someone in your life getting a divorce or just announce a separation)

row2
A deepening emotional bond that brings tears/double trouble through separation of living quarters (moving out) with a young or emotional-artistic person.

row3
Hand of a friend that pertains to practical man/business man/even male boss linked to various 5 of diamond stuff brings a message concerning money that is of small amounts (or pay raise.)

Column1
Walking away from a deep emotional bond that leads to a a hand of friendship

Column2
Extra responsibilities/duties that brings double trouble pertaining to a male business/practical figure.

Column3
Queen of spades goes through a separation of materialistic stuff (5 of diamond) or Queen of words going through a separation that leads to a shopping spree lol.

Column4
Distance from home brings a message concerning money or Distance bring emotional stability about a message concerning money.

Column5
A spouse that was like the Jack of heart which is scattered brained or has small amount of money.

Let me know how your month goes!!

CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing, I have a deck & a method I'd like to test (spanish method, 40 cards, no 8's, no 9's), first answers look good.
I don't want to open a new thread, so I'm asking my favourite guinea piggy: do you have a question? :party:

I just saw this lol. haven't been in this section lately.

I think I owe you feedback on the Spanish method.

zhadee

I just saw this lol. haven't been in this section lately.

I think I owe you feedback on the Spanish method.

oh, I was wondering where you might be instead })

row1
walking away from a temp position/part-time position or even extra duties/responsibilities that are tied to a Queen of spades person creating distance with a spouse or from home. (maybe you know someone in your life getting a divorce or just announce a separation)

This refers to work: I am annoyed about the present conditions, on monday I will speak to my boss and tell her I want to quit.

row2
A deepening emotional bond that brings tears/double trouble through separation of living quarters (moving out) with a young or emotional-artistic person.

A young relative is thinking about relocation, I helped him translate a script and we talked on the phone. We both like eachother.

row3
Hand of a friend that pertains to practical man/business man/even male boss linked to various 5 of diamond stuff brings a message concerning money that is of small amounts (or pay raise.)
So far I have no idea about a pay raise, nor is there any message (apart from the grapevine).

Column1
Walking away from a deep emotional bond that leads to a a hand of friendship
very likely :)
Column2
Extra responsibilities/duties that brings double trouble pertaining to a male business/practical figure.
Could be my partner who thinks he has enough sorrows on his plate.
Column3
Queen of spades goes through a separation of materialistic stuff (5 of diamond) or Queen of words going through a separation that leads to a shopping spree lol.
A troublesome workmate just left the building. I am very happy to see her go... so happy, I don't need a shopping spree :party:
Column4
Distance from home brings a message concerning money or Distance bring emotional stability about a message concerning money.
Still in trouble with the landlord, we've exchanged several emails with them..
Column5
A spouse that was like the Jack of heart which is scattered brained or has small amount of money.
This does not ring a bell

Let me know how your month goes!!
The feedback so far :) thank you for your input!

CosmicBeing

In 7 days we'll be able to see hour our spread aligned with out personal life.

I am a bit doubtful how much my spread aligned with my life.....But, we'll see.

Doing this is kinda like a therapy session/meditation...we review what has happened and hopefully it helps us accept that maybe in some manner it couldn't be avoided and a lesson was to be learned!

Do you want to do another practice pull for November and we can review it at the end of the month as we have? or is there a new spread you would like to try out?

zhadee

I agree, this monthly reading works like a therapy session :laugh:

Would you like to do another monthly reading, and if so do you know any spread that does not demand a question?
Something equally vague so we may create the monthly story?

I like this kind of forecast, I am ready to do another monthly exchange. Would you like to widen the circle? Inviting other playing card readers?
What do you think about this? :)

CosmicBeing

I agree, this monthly reading works like a therapy session :laugh:

Would you like to do another monthly reading, and if so do you know any spread that does not demand a question?
Something equally vague so we may create the monthly story?

I like this kind of forecast, I am ready to do another monthly exchange. Would you like to widen the circle? Inviting other playing card readers?
What do you think about this? :)

If other people are interested in the study of playing cards and wouldn't mind doing a once a month spread to see how it aligns with the month. They are more than welcome to join our study thread. The more the merry. We can translate our own spread and give our opinion on others...so it gives us 3x more the practice.

The only other one is the 36 card...and we don't have to translate the whole thing. Just the houses that are important to us and through out the month we can look at each house as needed base on what is going on in our life.

This one we are using is probably the easiest to adapt to as a beginner.

zhadee

Fine :) I've updated the first post...

Which 36 card spread do you mean - the Master Method? Should be really interesting. I never tried it!

cheers!

CosmicBeing

Fine :) I've updated the first post...

Which 36 card spread do you mean - the Master Method? Should be really interesting. I never tried it!

cheers!

Yea the Master method. Curious about it...almost like the GT layout.

CosmicBeing

Column1
A:spade: 7:club: 6:club:
A big change to a practical problem that leads to a lesson.
Not sure about this haven't happened yet.

Column2
4:heart: 8:spade: 5:club:
Apartment conflict involving a group of people that requires determination.
or
emotional stability after negative thoughts/attitude that leads into working hard.

This haven't happened yet even though I got a paper to renew my apartment way to early..want me to renew my lease now for July 2017-July 2018 wtf

column3
5:diamond: 6:spade: 4:spade:
Clothing/appliances/furniture being thrown away/moved out leads to a lawsuit?
or
clothing/appliances/furniture getting thrown away cause exhaustion

not sure of this yet.

column4
J:club: 3:spade: A:club:
A young person who is practical/A young person who is an apprentice losing an opportunity
or
A message concerning some practical matter dealing with loss of duty

This could be the letter pertaining to renewing my lease or not. (3 of spades a loss)

column5
8:club: 9:heart: 3:diamond:
A practical plan that brings the seeker's wish pertaining to a raise in pay

Not sure what this is yet...

~~~
row1
Aspade/ 4heart/ 5diamond/ Jclubs/ 8club
A decision pertaining to an apartment and furniture/clothing/appliances that affect a young person (me because I am not a queen yet or maybe hiring a young person) for a practical plan
or
A big change to emotional stability that affects eating habits of a young person who is practical.

My eating habits have majorly change because of how blah my mood has been and how irritable I have been.

row2
7club/ 8spade/ 6spade/ 3spade/ 9heart
Some practical problem that negatively affects (emotionally/attitude wise) that requires abandoning causing loss that the seeker desires.

This may be the apartment...if I don't resign the lease..I'll be out of this place which I am happy about because it has heavily and negatively affected my moods and sense of peace.

row3
6club/ 5club/ 4spade/ Aclub/ 3diamond
Learning about a hobby/skill to help with instability (hobby/skill that is exhausting) for a goal/opportunity for small gain.
or
Steps toward a business goal that requires working hard to control instability of a goal for some financial security.

Not sure what this is yet.

I'll update this post when october fully ends.

CosmicBeing

Zhadee translation of October 2016

first line: a death - a trunk - good laughter - a friend - shop talk

• A big change brings emotional stability and puts you in good humour, you feel surrounded by friends and mates who work at the same project.

Not sure of this yet...it hasn't happened yet.

• A decision brings a feeling of justice and fairness to your personal place, you gather at home with some friends and chat about future plans.
I think, the most important card here is the Ace which brings a great change into your life. The other cards point towards all other things only need to fall into their place. There is work to do, there are plans to follow, there are thoughts to take into consideration.

~~~~
This might be related to my housing.

second line: worries - shouting - a devil - a loss- a cottage

• the power to make things happen by magic is subdued by negative thoughts and attitudes, you will abandon this and never to return, so you will be happy once again.
This is true. Just hope my mood uplifts and I am not as irritable.
Now this line looks wonderful: you might feel blocked, things do not work out alright, you cannot put your feelings into words, you cannot properly communicate, but all of a sudden you discover the reason for your trouble, which has to do with you running with the wrong crowd, so you recognise the trouble and you can deal with, thus leaving your life forever, and you will be presented with a better prospect and a positive outlook towards life.

This may be starting to manifest right now.

~~~~~~~

third line: footprints - a barn - a mire - a cave - a fountain

You take steps towards a business goal, you work hard, and still you don't have the feeling your work gets you anywhere, when suddenly a new task arrives, demanding all of your attention!

Will have to update you end of October.

~~~
Column1

A sudden change at first brings about news worries, but soon you'll find a practical solution that opens a door for you.

Column2

This looks like you become aware of trapped emotions, you find it difficult to talk about this, but you will work yourself out of a longstanding battle. This announces healing.

This is true.

column3

You seem to realise just how much stuff you have, and you don't know what to do about it. You might also worry about having thrown away too much. Eitherway, your thoughts are more likely to bring you down, rather than any appliance of furniture may do.
Your thoughts bring about exhaustion, you may work yourself into a dead end.

This is true... my moods/thought are blah and I feel exhausted not sure about the working myself dead. I have been sleeping more and just wanting silence. I have very little interest to deal with others.

column4

A friend misses an opportunity.
A message gets lost, which will bring a new chance. Your trouble will be overcome by work.

I will let you know end of October

column5

Hard work will bring about fortune, and good luck! Your efforts will be well rewarded.

I will have to let you know by end of October
~~~

I'll update this post by end of October. Thanx