Really big spreads?

Julian Jaymes

I'm curious if anyone has recommendations/links for really big spreads. I'm talking 50, 60, heck 78 card spreads would be awesome. I do expect to spend like an entire day on these, but I just would really like to try some really big spreads. I searched the forum but everything I found was from like 2001 and the links are broken by now.

I'm especially curious about the Great Figure of Destiny by Etteila. Does anyone have information on that one - or, better yet, instructions? I did some Googling but couldn't find anything. I saw it mentioned in a documentary and, being generally a Tarot nerd, wanted to try it.

So, anyone got some favorite large spreads? I just want to push my "reading boundaries" a little; I rarely use more than 20-25 cards, and even that is really unusual for me.

~JJ

rwcarter

Did you check the TAROT SPREADS INDEX? Post 2 has a list of large spreads, including three different 78 card spreads illustrated and/or explained right here at Aeclectic.

Rodney

Julian Jaymes

Rodney, than you so much. I'm sorry I wasn't able to find that myself :/ Mods, this thread can be removed if you feel that's best.

~JJ

AJ

I always have to hunt for the spread index also :)

We had a member here some time ago who did nothing but whole deck spreads and said she could do one in about an hour. She probably died of exhaustion

Welcome to AT if I haven't said it before

rwcarter

Rodney, than you so much. I'm sorry I wasn't able to find that myself :/ Mods, this thread can be removed if you feel that's best.

~JJ
It's pinned as a note to the top of the first page of threads in the Tarot Spreads forum. See the attachment.

Rodney

Attachments

• Tarot Spreads Index.JPG
    Tarot Spreads Index.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 657