Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game

faerenheit

Dog-key
It would affect your trust and loyalty in a positive way...

How does W feel for me?

Anchor + Stars

I think you've captured W's heart. Their feelings for you are serious, and they have hope for you two in the future.

q - Did they lie to me about his name?

Cacia

Anchor + Stars

I think you've captured W's heart. Their feelings for you are serious, and they have hope for you two in the future.

q - Did they lie to me about his name?

ship+ring

This cards tell me that he did, the reason being is that ship is a neutral card and ring positive but because the positive have more weight then the ship becomes positive = yes.

Could be too that he is committed and he will propose to someone.

What can I expect this coming week.

samantha

ship+ring

This cards tell me that he did, the reason being is that ship is a neutral card and ring positive but because the positive have more weight then the ship becomes positive = yes.

Could be too that he is committed and he will propose to someone.

What can I expect this coming week.

Enchanted Lenormand : Stork - Heart

Someone will want to take care or make somewhat of a fuss of you this week, you might find their attentions a little *green* (naïve) but they mean well.

QU: How successful will I be at trying to fix the problem myself ?

BrightEye

Enchanted Lenormand : Stork - Heart

Someone will want to take care or make somewhat of a fuss of you this week, you might find their attentions a little *green* (naïve) but they mean well.

QU: How successful will I be at trying to fix the problem myself ?

Book - Owls

I think you will run into trouble unless you follow the instructions very closely.

My day today?

scorpiogirl

Book - Owls

I think you will run into trouble unless you follow the instructions very closely.

My day today?
Key-clover
Wow a very positive lucky day today....

How did W feel about my message today?

katieb

Key-clover
Wow a very positive lucky day today....

How did W feel about my message today?
Mice - tree

It caused him some stress and maybe got him jittery; I feel like some kind worry is getting to him.
Not sure how this ties in to your message as maybe there is something else that is stressing him out

What will transpire between V and myself?

scorpiogirl

Mice - tree

It caused him some stress and maybe got him jittery; I feel like some kind worry is getting to him.
Not sure how this ties in to your message as maybe there is something else that is stressing him out

What will transpire between V and myself?

Letter - rider
Expect messages and news between you two...

Will I be dating month of February?

katieb

Letter - rider
Expect messages and news between you two...

Will I be dating month of February?
Clover - moon

I think you'll have some luck in regards to your emotions with someone but I don't see anything too serious for the moment...thhese cards could show that it's leading up to this

Will x accept my proposal to go to H?

BrightEye

Clover - moon

I think you'll have some luck in regards to your emotions with someone but I don't see anything too serious for the moment...thhese cards could show that it's leading up to this

Will x accept my proposal to go to H?

Owls - House

If H is away from home base or out of x's comfort zone, then x will be reluctant to go.

What can I expect later today?

katieb

Owls - House

If H is away from home base or out of x's comfort zone, then x will be reluctant to go.

What can I expect later today?
A stressful trip or maybe some unwanted company? Looks like there will be some traveling involved

Ship - mice

Something positive that will happen for me in the near future?