New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Rasa

Any chance one of them is the Arnoult or the Jean-Baptiste Madenie? Those are the two I most hope to see.

I second the vote for the Arnoult!
The colours shown on that edition on your website are just so unique and spectacularly loud!

Yves le Marsellais said:
A great news for me that encourage me to keep on trading with South America a not so easy zone for Post office let's say.

Please do keep doing business with us Tarot enthusiasts in South America... I'm sure my Madenie will arrive soon; it has probably been sitting in customs somewhere for the last two months and I'm hoping it will be at my door any day now. Things often get delayed, but generally they arrive.

Yves Le Marseillais

Customs players

I second the vote for the Arnoult!
The colours shown on that edition on your website are just so unique and spectacularly loud!

Please do keep doing business with us Tarot enthusiasts in South America... I'm sure my Madenie will arrive soon; it has probably been sitting in customs somewhere for the last two months and I'm hoping it will be at my door any day now. Things often get delayed, but generally they arrive.

Hello Rasa,

If customs officials are playing cards with your Madenié Tarot, so we have to wait more because they could appreciate it.
May be I should suggest them to order their own in place of "testing" your limited edition exemplary.... :))

Anyway rasa I will not abandon you as promised;
We give time a chance and will see.

I cross fingers too.

Best

Yves LM

Yves Le Marseillais

The 4th, 5th, 6th....

Any chance one of them is the Arnoult or the Jean-Baptiste Madenie? Those are the two I most hope to see.

Hello Garmonbozia,

Deciding this sort of thing is not easy.
JB Madenié is interesting for many details but difficult to find a wonderful exemplary and Arnoult is great regarding colors and drawing.
Other TdM Pattern decks are also interesting and I will question you in due time after I made a big work of contacts, confirmations and inquiry.

Remember that about 60 decks are Tarot of Marseilles Pattern (Type I or Type II).

We are at the very beginning of a new era fro Tarot..... in full simplicity ha ha !!

Have a nice working day ;))

Yves LM

eltarot78

the trip started

Hello MoonGypsy, Wendywu; Vee, Garmonbozia and Iris_2010
I just sent the decks,
I am telling right through private message to Iris the shipping control number.
I hope that when they come, all are to your liking and have good reading with them.

MoonGypsy

Hello MoonGypsy, Wendywu; Vee, Garmonbozia and Iris_2010
I just sent the decks,
I am telling right through private message to Iris the shipping control number.
I hope that when they come, all are to your liking and have good reading with them.

Hola Pablo! :D That is fantastic news! Thank You soooo much for adding so much loveliness and care to the wonderful world of Tarot!

Muchas Gracias, mi amigo!:heart:

MoonGypsy xxx

eltarot78

thanks for your words, I get a little red, but thanks

Bluefeet

Thanks to Pablo and everyone who paid promptly, I will keep you all updated!

P.S. I will be sending decks to everyone's Paypal addresses, so if you would like to change your shipping address please inform me by PM. Thanks!

MoonGypsy

Thanks to Pablo and everyone who paid promptly, I will keep you all updated!

P.S. I will be sending decks to everyone's Paypal addresses, so if you would like to change your shipping address please inform me by PM. Thanks!

Thanks so much for all your fabulous help, dear Iris! :love: You are very much appreciated! :*

vee

Yaaay thank you Pablo and Iris! Cannot wait to have it in my hands. :)