New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Bluefeet

Wow! My TDM and Dodel arrived today--only two days to cross the country! It often takes the USPS that amount of time just to send from one city to the next in California where I live. The decks are beautiful. Iris, thank you for being our shipping goddess!

Yay! Enjoy them! These cards deserve to be admired! :D

I hate long shipping time myself, so I always try my best to minimize time in transit when I ship. Glad you didn't have to wait till Monday to receive them!

DaisyDragonfly

And in super-quick time... Robeldo TdM has arrived in London :) I already like it very much - can't wait to play with it!

Thanks Iris for sorting all this out for us - and thank you eltarot78 for a lovely deck!

eltarot78

that you enjoy it much Daisy

voodoofan

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and I'm not sure if I understand well how things work. Anyways, could you please let me know if there is going to be a next wave and if it is still possible to buy the Dodal deck? Thanks a lot!

eltarot78

Hi voodoofan, first of all apologize for the delay in response,

likely these days to form a new group of shipping

I'm sending a private message

regards

Bluefeet

Anyone who's interested in joining the new group can either PM Pablo or me, and we will get in touch with details (cost, shipping, payment etc).

Ordering process is going to be exactly the same - I collect funds from everyone and transfer them to Pablo, Pablo sends the group order package, I receive the package and distribute the decks to everyone.

tarot heart

Iris I sent you a pm for both decks, thanks!

Barefoot Fool

PM sent to Iris...

Bluefeet

2 decks gone off forum, 1 pending for Barefoot Fool, 5 decks remaining!

tarot heart

You're still holding one of each for me, right Iris? Just checking...
:)