What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Richard

I am expecting a Belgian French Rider-Waite to appear in my mailbox today or tomorrow.

Yineth

Received notice that my 1JJ Swiss Tarot (with book) is being shipped from Canada. Other than looking worn out and used, I'm just glad a new deck is on its way :)

[Now if only my Robin Wood deck gets here too...]

Carla

Touchstone Tarot back up deck is on its way! :D

nikkipeachy

I'm waiting for the Housewives, Druidcraft, Gilded, and Deviant Moon.

Matz

My Illuminated Tarot deck arrived today and I am so excited by it! It is truly amazing. I opted for extra illuminated paint and glitter and each card sparkles like a jewel. It has so much energy and feels so magical. Marvellous. :)

Yineth

Touchstone Tarot back up deck is on its way! :D

Ooh :O

I love the deck art/image-wise, but I never felt very secure with the deck in terms of reading. I'm assuming you're doing great with the TST if you're getting a back-up too :p

----------------------------

1JJ came in the mail and I had to honestly 'lol' at the packaging. The previous owner shipped the deck and book to me inside a Norton Anti-Virus 2010 box. Imagine my surprise when I tear the packaging open to see an outdated anti-virus stare up at me.

Robin Wood is next on the list!

rylla

I wasn't getting any email notification lately, and I was thinking: how wierd! no one is buying anything lately? than I realized: I should know better! with people on this forum that is just not possible! so I looked for the new thread.

I've got a few days ago Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot by Lon Milo Duquette. Excellent book! A treasure! Which i descovered through AT (I believe Gregory mentioned it). This forum is a treasure also! (and its members! :)

I also got Monica Knighton's Stolen Child Tarot that I cherish and
Tarot Droga by Barbara Marzena Mirewicz-Czumaczenko - well worth it!

...and an original painting of my cat Shimy by Rachel Parker. Ya!

Metafizzypop

I also got Monica Knighton's Stolen Child Tarot that I cherish and
Tarot Droga by Barbara Marzena Mirewicz-Czumaczenko - well worth it!

You have the Tarot Droga? Oh my gosh, I would love to have that deck. I searched around on the web, and I found the artist's site, which sells it, but it's in Polish, and I can't make heads or tails out of it. Do you mind if I ask where you found this gorgeous deck? And do they speak English? Cuz I want one (at least, I'll consider it if it's affordable).

Machelle

Received my Mary-El deck today! WOO HOO!!

Wendywu

Any time from now on he is bringing me a Camoin Jodorowsky (bit unsure about that one, will be interested to see it), but on its way is a Robledo TdM from Argentina via New York and I am really looking forward to that one! Really very much indeed :D