6 pentacles reversed

star-lover

mystic mal said:
Its a case of stinginess too, a miser who wont part with any money or material possessions.

i thought that too and thought wow! the reversed 6 of coins goes right back to the 4 of coins because of the 5 of coins - thief?

WalesWoman

How about staying in a bad relationship, because it is atleast it is a relationship?
A marriage of convenience, without much love involved in it at all.
Similar to a job you don't like, but atleast it pays the bills.

Settling for something safe vs taking risks to get something better with a chance you might lose.

star-lover

WalesWoman said:
How about staying in a bad relationship, because it is atleast it is a relationship?
A marriage of convenience, without much love involved in it at all.
Similar to a job you don't like, but atleast it pays the bills.

Settling for something safe vs taking risks to get something better with a chance you might lose.

v interesting
that is misery encapsulated lol

caridwen

Imbalance. I've often seen the Six refer to material balance or imbalance. Let's say a younger man hankers after an older woman, he may be very aware of the imbalances between them financially, emotionally and physically and it may intimidate him. If he can't see past those obstacles the imbalance between them is also the blockage preventing them actually finding out if it can work.

A reversed six may show someone being uncharitable whether that refers to their time, money or help depends on the other cards. It may also show imbalances redressed or unfair help to one less deserving.

Sulis

I'm with Caridwen, I see the sixes as showing harmony, balance and union so reversed it would show some sort of imbalance in the physical plane.
Not sharing or a relationship where one partner puts in much more effort than the other partner.
Since you're talking about the suit of Coins then a reversed 6 (or an upright 6 if the rest of the cards and the position point to a 'negative' interpretation) could show cash flow problems where more money is going out than coming in.