Jungian Tarot - where can I get the book - please help!

moon_mermaid

Hi,

Hope this is the correct place to place the thread. I got the re-printed Jungian Tarot. You guys may aware that there is no explanation on the minor arcana, however, as mentioned in holmes' thread, there are changes on the meanings for the minor arcana, so I would like to get the book. As I live in HK, so when I finally come across a copy available with the remark "ship to US only" - fustrating..... :(

Guys, please if you are aware of a copy available and can be shipped to HK, please please let me know.

Do you know if there are other books or materials that can give me some ideas on how to interprete the minor arcana?

Thank you very much.

Alta

It is available

This may not be that helpful, but I am sure that it is available, I just saw it in my local metaphysical bookstore on Friday. I traded away the deck and book to MeeWah a while back, so I recognized the book.

HOLMES

hmm

it isn't marked as in print any where (using amazon and barnes and noble ).

however i went to the reprinter which was magus books and found the link to the book

http://www.magusbooks.com/catalog/s...book_1/catlabel_Tarot+Books/search_/index.htm

my book is called a handbook for the jungian tarot, this one isn't called that but , it must be the same,.

interesting enough , wang had another book coming for the jung tarot it was going to be a thick book, however it was never printed as far as i know , it was called cross cultural journeys in something. anyone who has the old edition , and i think the little white book (which i lost mine long ago :O(*sniffs*) such is life ,,
it is mentioned there so if you see the title please tell me so once i find robert wang email he will get a blast from me ehehe.

he in the original edtion as well gives an address for future correpondance lessons to be come a master tarot interpator from his institute i find no mention of this online. then again i dont' google, i just use msn search engine . hehe

moon_mermaid

Thanks guys for your reply. Holmes, I got the book you mentioned. It is a new one for the reprinted deck and only talked about Major arcana. :( I hope that you finally can manage to get his e-mail and yes blast him about the not yet published book. :D I did the google but cannot find anything about the online institute.

Lee pm me about a copy available on site, I hope that the seller accept order from HK.

Thanks!

HOLMES

starting a jungian study group

in the general study group forum,

it is set up so those who dont' have the book can use my inital medition as the emperess and such as a guide line.

i suspect there will be a differn thread for every card one a jungian tarot user comes out of the closet or hiding and pms me :O)

since it changes the astrology and the associations through that astrology in the minors , it could be worthy of study for we can take that basis and use that for our other tarot studies :O)

moon_mermaid

Thanks!

Hi All,

Good news. I finally got the book, though a bit pricy. Now I got two books on Jungian Tarot
1) Jungian Tarot And Its Archetypal Imagery
2) Tarot Psychology (original companion book)

I don't have time to go through the books yet. The first book mainly concentrate in major arcana and seems to have done a bit cultural and religional comparison for each card, so much more thorough than Tarot Psychology. While Tarot Psychology has the minor arcana section and also exercise to help people to get more out of the cards.

Holmes thanks for sharing in the general study group. You are so generous and efficiency on your postings, I need to catch up. I have only minimal idea on Jung's ideas so, your threads will help me alot.

:)