Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

minrice 

Kat I have a question. When creating the Touchstone did you manipulate the faces at all, or are they straight from the originals? I am purely curious, something I was wondering as I was looking at my deck today
Top   #831
Citizen

retrokat 

Hi Minrice,

I have in some cases amalgamated faces - you can see the sources at http://78friends.com in each card then can look up the originals
Top   #832
Resident

Troubadour 
Talking

From the Publisher (Kunati) -- A few boxes of the review copies are in, and about to go out. The finished decks are even more beautiful than I imagined. The box is stunning and will probably last a life-time, and the hinged design (of the "cigar box") is very unique! The cards, of course, are truly magnificent in every way, right down to the most subtle detail. The image reproduction is stunning, as only high quality offset can produce in this level of detail, enrichened by the wonderful gold gilt. Even the reverse side of the cards is rich, almost luminous. With the 200 page book fitting so handily in the tiny box, it's perfect for carrying. My favorite deck by far! (and that's saying a lot in my collection -- as a publisher, I have an excuse to buy almost every deck released).

The main shipment has left the bindery, and it looks like Amazon and retailers will have Touchstone earlier than the release date! Best, Derek Armstrong.
Top   #833
Citizen

Librarycat 

Yay!!!
Top   #834
Citizen

flying black kat 

I am so glad to hear that. I cannot wait.

Kathy
Top   #835
Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 

Oh that is wonderful to news!
Top   #836
Citizen

tarotmama 

Hi -- I apologize if this has been addressed earlier: will the companion book be available seperately for those of us who couldn't wait and had to order the first edition?
Top   #837
Resident

Troubadour 

From Kunati, re: the companion book
Hi Tarotmama,
We do hope to release a larger color companion book from Kat in the future, but at the moment we have a 200 page perfect bound book with the boxed set, which is very complete. This set is available very soon (we've received first shipments!). The gilt cards in this boxed set are amazing. A stand alone book--and possibly a stand-alone deck in different formats--would be a later publication. Thank you for asking!
Top   #838
Citizen

morticia monroe 

Oh boy! I'm so excited to see it!
Top   #839
Citizen

Le Fanu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotmama
Hi -- I apologize if this has been addressed earlier: will the companion book be available seperately for those of us who couldn't wait and had to order the first edition?
If my memory serves me well from earlier in this thread, I donīt think it will be available separately...
Top   #840

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.