Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

retrokat 

Here's the quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrokat
I doubt that would be viable for Kunati considering that at the maximum there would be 500 people who would want it without a deck. Although you could probably buy the MM set and sell or trade either the LE or MM deck?
Top   #841
Citizen

HearthCricket 

Oh my goodness! I am thrilled to pieces!!! I can't wait! It sounds lovely. I love my LE Touchstones and really look forward to working with the final version, as well! They sound lovely, Kat! Congrats to you and Kunati!!
Top   #842
Citizen

Le Fanu 

Im thrilled that it may well be available before Id expected. I had May pencilled in as the launch date, but by the sounds of it, it could be out earlier...

How exciting...
Top   #843
Citizen

MomentoMori 

Though the question is how soon April ,March dare i say February......i know i'm pushing it
Top   #844
Citizen

tarotmama 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu
If my memory serves me well from earlier in this thread, I donīt think it will be available separately...
Argh. My tarot budget is busted this year already. I *love* my LE though. I've only had it a few days and I'm really digging it. The size and feel of the cards are really just perfect for my small hands.
Top   #845
Citizen

BlueBird5 

I want this... where can I buy it again?

Finally, I am a proud owner of Kat Black's - Golden Tarot deck! I was able to find a Borders bookstore that have last 1 from their inventory. Now.. I just have to wait for the new tarot from Kat Black when it becomes available soon...
Top   #846
Citizen

tarotmama 

I got my limited edition deck from tarotgarden.com but you can preorder the regular version with the book from amazon right now (it's not out yet though).
Top   #847
Citizen

minrice 

Does the Tarot Connection shop have any more left? That's where I got mine! Can't wait until the MM comes out, I'm excited. Yes, congrats Kat and Kunati!
Top   #848
Citizen

retrokat 

The LE's sold out, but the Kunati version is close... technically May, but could be closer *grin*. I guess it depends on customs. Oh, and avalanches (remember Golden, running a year behind schedule, was on a train and got derailed by an avalanche crossing the US!).

I have my preview copies (the real thing, Fedexed to me direct) and they look beautiful. I'll take some photos soon and pop them on http://touchstonetarot.com
Top   #849
Hope will never be silent. ~Harvey Milk

Madame Squee 

Hey, everybody, I was astonished to receive an email from Amazon this afternoon, advising me that my pre-ordered Touchstone Tarot is being prepared for shipment with an estimated delivery date of March 4.

I'm excited!
Top   #850

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.