Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Marcia959 

And here I was, holding back for Lent, and I just ordered mine!
Top   #861
Citizen

Queen of Pentacle 

Gee that seems exciting!

Larger size, gilded edge, a box!

I surely regret to had ordered the LE Touchtone. I should have wait. Its, the kunati I want!!!
Top   #862
Citizen

retrokat 

QofP, I am happy to buy back 'regretted' copies of the LE. PM me. I personally would like to keep some LE kits, I think they're special. But then of course that could just be my personal bias, with my Mum's bags etc. Not that I can afford to buy 500 copies back, so I hope not everyone regrets buying it...
Top   #863
Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 
Red face

Dearest Kat! Personally, i would not give up my LE Touchstone for anything!!!! i love my new Kunati, but i am SOOOOO glad that i have the LE package!!! So much love and thought was put into it! i cherish mine so much! Every little part of it... It was soooo exciting having the gorgeous bag made by your beloved Mum! The touchstone pendant, the Divination Incense that caressed my nose with it's delicious aroma as soon as i opened the package... the beautiful pen, which i am still using every single day. All signed and numbered by you. i so appreciate every single aspect of that incredible set with all those very special touches! i feel very nostalgic about that special package...and it will always be extremely cherished and appreciated by me. i thanked you then, Kat, and i thank you now. Everything you have done is extra special and carries a special magic. i sincerely feel that we are extremely fortunate to have been able to be a part of the Limited Edition experience...No regrets here, and that is an understatement! i am soooo grateful that i have both editions!
Love and {{{Hugs}}}
MoonGypsyxxx
Top   #864
Citizen

faunabay 

Well I actually want both!!!!! I love, love, love the limited edition, but I also want to get the mass market one too!
Top   #865
Citizen

Queen of Pentacle 

Retro kat

It's nice to you.
After looking at the mesmerizing images, I bougt it on impulse. I just coul'nt resist.

But I love large size and i am so found of gilded edges... So i was surprised that they were'nt in the LE edition. So I thing that the Kunati would had suit me better.

But let me tell, gild or not, the deck Is oustanding...
Top   #866
Citizen

retrokat 

Thanks guys I was a bit upset recently when Jas told me that someone had been complaining on another forum re the LE that they "thought the card quality and extras were definately not up to par with the price paid" - which goes to show not everyone thought the extras were worth it (I reckon Mum's bags are SO worth it!). And considering I couldn't get any extra copies from Leisa to keep as the edition sold out, I decided then that I'd offer to buy back any unwanted copies as long as the kit was all there and in original condition.

I think that the whole LE rigmarole might have put Leisa off publishing a little - I'm sure she won't be keen to do something so complicated again! But I think she did a brilliant job, and I stand by the package as being the very best we could do on such a small scale. Gilded edges just aren't feasible in a run of 500, especially if it's being printed in the US!

I'm glad some people understood the LE for what it was - a labour of love, from me, Mum and Leisa. I was very happy that I got to share that with so many of you. And I won't ever forget who opted-in to the LE Family! xx
Top   #867
Citizen

faunabay 

Well that's a big reason I will adore my limited edition even getting the Kunati verison as well......the personal touches!!!! It feels as if it was hand made especially for me!
Top   #868
Citizen

Librarycat 

Mine came yesterday and I spent the evening doing a side-by-side comparison while reading the LWB (which is neither little nor white!). What I like about this deck: The larger images (makes it easier to see the detail), the gilt edges (I LOVE BLING!) and the box. What I like better about the LE: The size (I have small hands so the smaller LE is easier for me to shuffle) and the finish (makes the colors more vibrant, and gives the deck a smoother shuffle.) I think I will end up using the LE when I read for myself and the Kunati when I read for others.
Top   #869
Citizen

All Is One 

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrokat
Thanks guys I was a bit upset recently when Jas told me that someone had been complaining on another forum re the LE that they "thought the card quality and extras were definately not up to par with the price paid" - which goes to show not everyone thought the extras were worth it (I reckon Mum's bags are SO worth it!). And considering I couldn't get any extra copies from Leisa to keep as the edition sold out, I decided then that I'd offer to buy back any unwanted copies as long as the kit was all there and in original condition.

I think that the whole LE rigmarole might have put Leisa off publishing a little - I'm sure she won't be keen to do something so complicated again! But I think she did a brilliant job, and I stand by the package as being the very best we could do on such a small scale. Gilded edges just aren't feasible in a run of 500, especially if it's being printed in the US!

I'm glad some people understood the LE for what it was - a labour of love, from me, Mum and Leisa. I was very happy that I got to share that with so many of you. And I won't ever forget who opted-in to the LE Family! xx
I pre-ordered three of the mass market version. They came in about two days ago. Great job in every way. I will keep one and send the others as gifts. I love the gilded edges and all. BUT: the LE version is the right feel, the right sense of ease in shuffling, the right EVERYTHING for my own use. I'. very happy that I got two of the LE.

The mass market version is wonderful, but it's not going to become my reading deck until I wear through the two LE version's I have.

I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point.
Top   #870

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.