Legacy of the Divine Tarot

flying black kat

Hi everyone:

I emailed Ciro today and got a very prompt reply. His reply was very detailed about everything; the cards, the book and the canvas and he explained everything that he has done, and everything that will be done; and everything that is included in his pricing.

I love his work and have the mass market Gilded and the Tarot of Dreams from him directly. I knew the Legacy of Dreams would be expensive. It is out of my price range now. As much as I want one, I can not afford it.

Here is the pricing. I hope I did not violate either Ciro, his website or this forum. If I did please remove this and let me know.

The Deck. $175, plus shipping (approximately $10 US, $25 International). The decks will have different cards that will be collated when they are put together so that each deck will be different.

The Book $70, plus shipping (approximately $10 US, $25 International). This is an art book.

The Reading Canvas. $55, plus shipping (approximately $10 US, $25 International). All major arcana is 24x24 inches. Can be framed our used as a reading cloth.

The package of all three items. $275 plus shipping. (approximately $15 US, $35 International)

He plans on starting to send what is ordered by the end of November.

I hope this helps.

Kathy

All Is One

Yay for the Legacy of the Divine Tarot!

Thank you so much, Kathy. I expected it to be far more than this. I can maybe swing this deck if I really save up. We're not going to Nashville for Thanksgiving this year because of money, and this might be just the excuse I need to buy the deck. That's a $2000 savings.

$275.00 for the set is not that bad. I thought it was more.

I'm going to wait and see what happens in November with money while quietly saving money and not buying other decks (this is gonna hurt) and maybe I can afford it.

This is good news!

celticnoodle

Amazing! Beautiful! I can't wait for this deck to be ready for purchase--wish it was available by this Christmas, as it would be my #1 wish for gift! just fantastic!

oops. just read where it is available now! I can only wait & hope for it now! :)

Skydancer

Please don't get me wrong - I am totally enchanted with Mr. Ciro's work also.
And I would dearly love to have one of his new one-of-a-kind decks. AND the book. But to me it's "art" -- not tarot to read. And thus I'm passing it up.

Would still buy a soundtrack of a full length version of the youtube video in a heartbeat.

*S*

SunChariot

I don't need of want a limited edition one, just a normal one...Do you still have to send an e-mail to get one?

Babs

lunakasha

SunChariot said:
I don't need of want a limited edition one, just a normal one...Do you still have to send an e-mail to get one?

Babs

According to the website, the Llewellyn edition should be available toward the end of 2009, so you can purchase it at that time.

:) Luna

lunakasha

flying black kat said:
Hi everyone:

I emailed Ciro today and got a very prompt reply. His reply was very detailed about everything; the cards, the book and the canvas and he explained everything that he has done, and everything that will be done; and everything that is included in his pricing.

I love his work and have the mass market Gilded and the Tarot of Dreams from him directly. I knew the Legacy of Dreams would be expensive. It is out of my price range now. As much as I want one, I can not afford it.

Here is the pricing. I hope I did not violate either Ciro, his website or this forum. If I did please remove this and let me know.

The Deck. $175, plus shipping (approximately $10 US, $25 International). The decks will have different cards that will be collated when they are put together so that each deck will be different.

The Book $70, plus shipping (approximately $10 US, $25 International). This is an art book.

The Reading Canvas. $55, plus shipping (approximately $10 US, $25 International). All major arcana is 24x24 inches. Can be framed our used as a reading cloth.

The package of all three items. $275 plus shipping. (approximately $15 US, $35 International)

He plans on starting to send what is ordered by the end of November.

I hope this helps.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy, this is definitely helpful!

So my understanding is that we can either purchase the items separately or as a full package??? I would like the option of purchasing just the deck....I should probably email Ciro and find out.

:) Luna

All Is One

If I have the patience, and I just might, I'll wait.

We'll have to see.

I'm qite new to buying Limited Editions. I own exactly two. Both being copies of the Touchstone.

I'm all in favor of owning more decks and getting them for less money.

I'll thrash this out in private.

All Is One

Lunakasha, the deck alone is 175.00, plus sipping.

That's quite good considering that you get cards drawn for you that no one else gets.

Putting a price on art is the hardest thing I've ever done.

I gave up and now I only trade my leather craft. It's too hard.

Most of my huge pieces are in my husband's studio to be admired (and buffer the sound) and people always want to buy them, but no.

It's not expensive, considering that you are getting original art.

I think it is quite a bargain.

Great. I just talked myself back into this.

flying black kat

Dear Luna:

If I underestood the email correctly you can purchase each item seperately.

He is a joy to deal with, replies promptly, and will answer any question you have.

Kathy