The Dark Angels Tarot

Golden Moon

Sinduction said:
I was thinking Skinny Puppy, more specifically "Smothered Hope." :D

I'm still on the fence. I really need to see the whole deck before I buy nowadays.

I'm not feeling the numbers instead of naming the card. I'd rather have names than numbers. I'm gonna be looking at XIV and trying to remember which darn card it is! :D And then it doesn't matter if Strength and Justice are switched or not. Although, it does get points for not having the names in 8 different languages, that annoys me more.

I'm just nit-picking in a lame attempt to de-enable myself....

I have to agree on everything with you Sin:D.

And whats even worst, is having to put up with those flimsy, worthless, cheap llewellyn card stock that bend and chip so easy:(.

Hemera

Thank you Gregory! That card 15 (whichever it is:D) is awesome with all those masks.

This deck is already on its way to me but I´m wondering how it reads? This looks a lot like Archeon, which I love, but have never been able to read with.

SpiritElement

Not sure how I feel about this particular deck, either.

From the artwork that I could see, it does seem nice, but I'm not exactly thrilled with the deck.

Aerin

Golden Moon said:
And whats even worst, is having to put up with those flimsy, worthless, cheap llewellyn card stock that bend and chip so easy:(.

It is a Lo Scarabeo deck and not a Llewellyn deck. Llewellyn are just the distributor for the US.

Sinduction said:

I'm still on the fence. I really need to see the whole deck before I buy nowadays.

I'm not feeling the numbers instead of naming the card. I'd rather have names than numbers. I'm gonna be looking at XIV and trying to remember which darn card it is! :D And then it doesn't matter if Strength and Justice are switched or not. Although, it does get points for not having the names in 8 different languages, that annoys me more.

Well stoppit.

There's a whole different thread :D

Sinduction

It's LS and it doesn't have the names in 8 different languages??? I am impressed, with LS.

I just need to see more cards is all I'm saying. If I'm gonna shell out retail price for a kit, I want to know what I'm getting.

Golden Moon

Aerin said:
It is a Lo Scarabeo deck and not a Llewellyn deck. Llewellyn are just the distributor for the US.

I don't think so, my best friend owns the Gilded Tarot and Legacy of the Divine Tarot and both card stock are horrible. They bent and chip easy.

So it's Llewellyn :).

Queen of Disks

Sinduction said:

It's ok, I am nitpicky too. I've wasted too much money on beautiful decks that end up sitting there unused and wind up on the Trade Train. I can't afford to do that again.

gregory

Sinduction said:
It's LS and it doesn't have the names in 8 different languages??? I am impressed, with LS.

I just need to see more cards is all I'm saying. If I'm gonna shell out retail price for a kit, I want to know what I'm getting.
Do you have to read a whole book before you buy ? Until very recently one could only see maybe two cards that a bookstore had put in a folder. You have 6 cards here and 12 from me... and however many Ric posted - how many do you need ???

LS has done a lot with no titles lately, by the way.

Sinduction

gregory said:
Do you have to read a whole book before you buy ? Until very recently one could only see maybe two cards that a bookstore had put in a folder. You have 6 cards here and 12 from me... and however many Ric posted - how many do you need ???

LS has done a lot with no titles lately, by the way.
79, the cards and the back! :D

If I were familiar with the artist it would be a different story. I would know if it was my taste or not. Ciro, Em, and Baba I will buy without seeing.

We all know I will end up with this deck anyway. It's got vampires for gosh sake! :D