Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - Case Study #3

Sylvie Steinbach

Case study #3 this is for you Faunabay

We are staying on the same inquiry -love and identifying the MAN :)

10-scythe + 9-bouquet + 18-dog + 28-man + 34-fish + 12-birds + 29-woman

Faunabay, it is tricky...let's see if you can apply what I said earlier. Again we are looking to ID a man we are not doing the reading on HER.

If you are too fast on this one give me the answer on PM please so that others can catch up and then we can give them the break down...

sylvie

faunabay

Sylvie Steinbach said:
because you missed the ship that is why you do not see the connection with the dark hair :)
ship and tower are the closest cards: ship is dark coloring. tower does not bring anything more than height. The house is too far off to use for physical attributes.
Just remember the next time to start from the key card and work your way from that card. Do not start to read from the beginning of the spread...

Ok the cards nearest the key card are what you use for physical descriptions??? So in this next Case #3 the dog and fish would be most of the description then?

I'm looking at case #3 differently than I did the others and I see what you mean about reading from the key card out. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to figure it out though. I'm getting a bit tired and want to be more "on" to make sure I know what I'm doing. :D

Sylvie Steinbach

You are on the right track Faunabay :)
No rush... I am logging off so good night to you

sylvie

faunabay

Sylvie Steinbach said:
We are staying on the same inquiry -love and identifying the MAN :)

10-scythe + 9-bouquet + 18-dog + 28-man + 34-fish + 12-birds + 29-woman

Faunabay, it is tricky...let's see if you can apply what I said earlier. Again we are looking to ID a man we are not doing the reading on HER.

If you are too fast on this one give me the answer on PM please so that others can catch up and then we can give them the break down...

sylvie

OK here's my try on this one.

He's got dark hair, a darker complexion with brown or hazel green eyes. Probably a Pisces that has a successful florist or garden oriented business. He will be doing some sort of advertising for this business in the near future or has already begun working on. And a woman he has met before will show up somehow from the advertising he is doing. Maybe they have met in the past somehow from his business.

Sylvie Steinbach

Faunabay

The case study #3 has nothing to do with cases prior to it...So start again as a brand new reading...Do you have the book?

faunabay

faunabay said:

He's got dark hair, a darker complexion with brown or hazel green eyes. Probably a Pisces that has a successful florist or garden oriented business. He will be doing some sort of advertising for this business in the near future or has already begun working on. And a woman he has met before will show up somehow from the advertising he is doing. Maybe they have met in the past somehow from his business.

I wasn't comparing this to other cases. Here's how I came up with what I did. All of this stuff was from your book.

Fish - dark hair and complexion, brown or hazel green eyes - Pisces
Dog - of course having met before, and since it's right next to the man card they met in the recent past - or ran into each other at some time recently
Scythe and bouquet together - the successful florist or garden business
Fish and birds - media related business, possibly advertising
Woman - farthest from the present in the future meeting up

OK, well the Scythe and bouquet coming together to make florist didn't come from your book :) , but that's what it said to me - either that or he has gone through a time of cutting out (pruned) old outdated things in his life and has come through in blooming :) fashion.

Sylvie Steinbach

Originally Posted by faunabay

<<He's got dark hair, a darker complexion with brown or hazel green eyes. Probably a Pisces that has a successful florist or garden oriented business. He will be doing some sort of advertising for this business in the near future or has already begun working on. And a woman he has met before will show up somehow from the advertising he is doing. Maybe they have met in the past somehow from his business. >>

The dog next to the man means that the woman you are reading for, knows this man already in some ways. This is important point so take note of this. When the dog shows next to the key card it means there is already a connection. So the phrase: and a woman he has met before will show.... is not right. No, it means that man we want a profile on is actually a person she has come across already or she may knows something about him already.

Try to just stick to basic inputs because when you add your own insights unless you are submitting your own case study based on a 'live' reading -so you can give us your accuracy level with that particular reading for your client - you are going to confuse the learning process. So anything that has nothing to do with the book should be left as a side note or not said. Students are going to be asking how YOU got these meanings and since I am the teacher it defeats the purpose of this thread.

I will invite you as I have already did in cases 1 and 2 to submit your own case study with a client and we can all learn from your experience.

Sylvie

faunabay

Sylvie Steinbach said:
The dog next to the man means that the woman you are reading for, knows this man already in some ways. This is important point so take note of this. When the dog shows next to the key card it means there is already a connection. So the phrase: and a woman he has met before will show.... is not right. No, it means that man we want a profile on is actually a person she has come across already or she may knows something about him already.

Try to just stick to basic inputs because when you add your own insights unless you are submitting your own case study based on a 'live' reading -so you can give us your accuracy level with that particular reading for your client - you are going to confuse the learning process. So anything that has nothing to do with the book should be left as a side note or not said. Students are going to be asking how YOU got these meanings and since I am the teacher it defeats the purpose of this thread.

I don't quite see the difference between "has met before" and "has come across already" ???

One other question I had after looking over this again was.....could Bouquet and Dog be read that he has another person he's involved with? That the woman asking the question needs to be aware of someone coming into her life that might already be involved???

But I do see your point about not adding anything "extra". :) Truthfully things just come to me sometimes and the information just goes from my head to my fingers in typing or writing. I will be more careful in the future though.

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Faunabay :)

Ah good question: the dog is only interpreted as the sign she may know this person in some way. The dog next to the man is to be translated that way. The other way never works! Trust me! unless during the reading you feel strongly about that and you feel compelled to that meaning you were referring to. But in general rule that is the way the dog is when next to the key card. It is accurate 90% of the time.

Knowing is an interesting concept: I could illustrate my point by giving the example of page 81 in the footnote.
She may know his name such as working in a company where everyone knows the name of people through the directory but she may have never talked to him in person. The dog will still show as someone she is aware of as she knows his name but does not know him at all -as a person.

Is it more clear now?

take care
sylvie

Sylvie Steinbach

Case study #4 posted as well as a special on Past lives.

I have posted 2 new threads for those who are ready!