Three cards spread - New Orleans Voodoo Tarot

ranibhalla

Hi every body............
I drew three cards asking the cards the energy of cards for me today?
Cards were 10 of cups, Ace of cups and 10 of Pentacles

So i found the energy revolved around the emotions and money.
10 of cups says that i am focused on relations and totally satis fied with the home and familywith the love ,happiness and contentment.

Ace of cups indicate the new opportunities exist in life for happiness love and joy, and fertility and psychic development and in abundance of emotional relationships.

!0 of pentacles suggests that material success,wealth ,security and contentment. In career , promotions, gains, riches and money is indicated.
Family relations are congenial and financial security is also there.

Two 10s also indicate journey out side the country.

Plz. guide and help .

Ranie.

willowfox

This was supposed to be just a daily draw right? Well, if yes, then don't over read the cards as you have done as the energy today suggests a happy and quiet day, peaceful.

starrystarrynight

It could just suggest that with the love and stability of your family/friend/support system around you, you will begin a new creative project (could be a step toward a new relationship--perhaps with your intuitive studies of tarot cards! :))

ranibhalla

Thanx......

Thanx every one for this guidance .
Can you suggest me how should i move further for the practice and how?
Which methods will be helpful for me? how many cards to start apractice reading.?
Ranie.

willowfox

ranibhalla said:
Can you suggest me how should i move further for the practice and how?
Which methods will be helpful for me? how many cards to start a practice reading.?
Ranie.

Keep your spreads down to just a few cards, keep your questions simple and straightforward and be sensible when you read, be realistic as to the meaning of the cards in any particular situation.

starrystarrynight

What willow said...

Some people get terrific readings by drawing only one card--though for my own liking, I find it easier to have at least two or three to read "against" each other.

And as always, practice, practice, practice (and journal your spreads if they are of the divination nature, so you can go back later and see what you did right and where you might need to rethink how you looked at the cards.)

ranibhalla

Re...............

Hi Willowfox thanks for your suggetion i got the point as you said i don't have to over read the cards that was what i wanted to learn and i have understood now. I will try to do the same.
Rani.

ranibhalla

Re.............

Yes Starry i am on my path to learn tarot as cards showed .
This learning also come in project? i think , yes, you are right there is lots to study and learn , It is a project.
Ranie.

ranibhalla

Re ...........

Thanks Willow and Starry for the wonderful guidance in how to move for the reading and take care of things in mind to go on right track.
Rani.

MYFIGO

ranibhalla said:
Yes Starry i am on my path to learn tarot as cards showed .
This learning also come in project? i think , yes, you are right there is lots to study and learn , It is a project.
Ranie.
I am pretty new to Tarot as well. I draw 3 cards each morning and try to clear my head as I ask what my day will bring. I have the most fun watching my day as events unfold. I've had some amazing and funny things happen. It also helps be prepared for difficult people. I am less likely to be surprised by it. It is a wonderful way to learn what the cards can mean.

Sometimes the first card is the main event and the other two cards seem to explain it better. Sometimes the cards are unrelated to each other. Most days I can see exactly what the cards meant. They are just funny little things that happen in a normal day.

I think two very important things are to focus on a specific question as you shuffle the cards and then remember to interpret the cards relevant to that question. I think sometimes people have so much on their mind that they get a jumbled reading. Also they try to read things into the cards that they didn't even ask about. And learn to listen to your intuition.