"Meditations On The Tarot" by Anonymous - An Abridgement

itrocksmyworld

i would like to announce to the Taro-interested public that i have completed my Summary and Abridgement of "Meditations On The Tarot - A Journey Into Christian Hermeticism", a lifetime's work written by a learned and devout author who wished to remain anonymous....

i am very happy to have put so many hours and so much good work into this course of study; IT has been personally rewarding in both the expansion of my understanding of the Triumph cards, as well as a growth in my awareness concerning myriad philosophies, ideas, and truths which are communicated in this text....

The Gentleman was so erudite, and had so much to share on so many religious, spiritual, and philosophical topics, that the scope of his work seems quite daunting for anyone who might want to glean practical knowledge about interpretation of the Taro cards from IT; i started reading his work initially for this reason, and found that the only way i could grasp ITs practical import was to prioritize and write down the most specific points on each card as i read, and review my notes after each chapter (or "letter", as the author calls them).... i continued reading and summarizing, and realized at some point that i was basically creating an Abridgement of his work....

IT has been a labor of love for me, and i truly appreciate the Good Gentleman who took a lifetime to study so many topics, and share them surrounding such a useful area as the Taro! This Abridgement may serve as a capable study-guide and refresher for those already familiar with the work, and i sincerely hope that my efforts shall, in some small part, encourage others to take an interest in his accomplishment and share further into his insights with this all-too-brief introduction....

Space considerations prevent me from posting the full Abridgement here; please find the full text at www.tarolongevity.wordpress.com, and enter the "Triumphs" category.... scroll down to find ITs final resting place....

peace and illumination on the journey

Nolan McFadden ;-)

Freddie

Well done Nolan!! I love that book and it is good to see that someone has brought out the key points that seem to be hidden in the text. You have made me want to pull the book out and read it again.

Thanks for your hard work,

Freddie