2 of CUPS - which deck has the most inspiring one?

Trailgirl

wow, great replies and thank you for the links, very handy!
I was considering buying the Cosmic yesterday - had no idea about the 2 of Cups in it - lovely :)
I like Steampunk and Robin Wood very much as well..decisions, decisions :)

WyrdRaven

I have two decks in which the 2 of Cups and the Lovers cards are exquisite and full of dynamic energy: Pearls of Wisdom & Greenwood!

WolfyJames

I have a few decks where I like the Two of Cups more than others.

The first is from the Enchanted Tarot. It's very beautiful and swans mate for life.

The second is from the Shadowscape Tarot. These are two trees entwined with each other. But that card reminds me of a tragic celtic tale, unfortunately I don't remember the names but it's close to Tristan and Iseult, probably an earlier and older version which Tristan and Iseult copied from. But in that tale a young married woman falls in love with someone else and the couple flee, they're hunted down. They both end up dead tragically and they're both buried separately, but from both their graves grow a tree and they become entwined with each other.

The third comes from the Tarot of Vampyres. That ones leaves me breathless, the scene is so mesmerizing.

The fiurth is from the Universal Fantasy Tarot. Again a mesmerizing scene of longing. Are they separated and communicating through the mirror? Is she his Anima, his other self (or her seeing her Animus?)? Is she an image from the future of his future wife through scrying the mirror?

The final from the Lunatic Tarot. They look cute and innocent with their life ahead.

Attachments

• d02449h2.jpg
    d02449h2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 81
  • cups02e.jpg
    cups02e.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 93
  • cups02415.jpg
    cups02415.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 81
  • db_UF-_Kelche_021.jpg
    db_UF-_Kelche_021.jpg