1JJ Swiss

Little Baron

Haha .. me too .. when I got my Soprafino. Afterwards, you just sit there and think 'I wonder if anything actually happened then'. It is only when a padded envelope drops through the door a couple of weeks later that you know you got it right.

I started a thread. I also pm'd Lyric as he/she had one up for trade but I don't know if it went or not. It is described as worn and older, which I like the sound of.

LB

gregory

Emily said:
Alida was the one that got me - the first time I ordered off them I wasn't sure I'd ordered anything - they don't send emails to confirm your order and you can't backtrack like on Amazon or the Somerville site. So I had to wait and see if anything turned up. :)
They WHAT ??? I've always got an e-mail back, with an invoice - though sometimes my spam filter kindly (!) puts them one one side for me !!

LB - and indeed Moongold - go to trades and post an ISO thread - certainly someone here recently got an 1JJ in a job lot from E-bay and was NOT happy that it was coming; I have no doubt they'll be only to pleased to arrange something ! :D (I said at the time they would be able to trade and the thought not as everyone has it and no-one really wants it.... wish I could remember who....)

Little Baron

Oh, I hope so Gregory.

I just spoke with Lyric but she is keeping the trade within the US ...

So the hunt is still on.

LB

gregory

I found who it was - don't know what language - but just in case - I have PMd her to let her know you might be interested..... There mey be one on e-bay.... there usually is ! Try ebay.fr !

Little Baron

I did look at ebay but it always confuses me. Also, I am not registered. Thought I would try the trade avenue. Just a bit easier for me.

LB

Lee

Thanks LB and Moongold for your kind words. I was feeling a little down, but your posts have cheered me considerably!

-- Lee

Little Baron

Hi Lee

I am sorry you have been feeling down :(

But am glad that you are feeling better :)

Thanks for all of your help as well. I enjoyed your review of this deck.

LB

Emily

gregory said:
They WHAT ??? I've always got an e-mail back, with an invoice - though sometimes my spam filter kindly (!) puts them one one side for me !!

No I've never had emails or invoices through email with Alida. They put the invoice in with my order. I think I've only ordered about twice with them but both times it was the same.

gregory

LittleBuddha said:
Thanks for all of your help as well. I enjoyed your review of this deck.
I enjoy your reviews too, Lee - I collect all the reviews from Passages and store them on CD - I have LOADS of yours on file....

Emily - that is so strange.... When did you last order from them - I wonder if they've changed their practices ? I just got an invoice this week...

Emily

Hi gregory,

I think it was around 18 months ago - might have been longer.