What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Cocobird55

I ordered the Klee oracle. He is one of my favorite painters. Looking forward to getting it.

rakusribut

I ordered the Klee oracle. He is one of my favorite painters. Looking forward to getting it.
ohhh, i am so craving this deck! klee is my abfab artist, love the idea of holding his work in my hands and using it as an oracle! postage fees to the netherlands are way too high though, so now i hope to get it through a swap, fingers crossed

rakusribut

my two soulcard decks arrived. i am completely speechless, their beauty and depth are beyond words......

HearthCricket

Finally succumbed to the Zombie Tarot and so far having some good readings with it, in spite of it being completely out of my comfort zone in regards to decks! Should be extra fun to use around Halloween! We have an immense amount of zombie trick or treaters!

bonebeach

Just got an odd little thing called The Illuminated Tarot in from amazon. I had forgotten all about it--pre-ordered it for $10 forever ago.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/0451496833/

Quite vivid and cute and I like the big card size...but is it TOO CUTE for me? Very possibly. Let's see how it reads.

The Sola Busca Revisited should get here...sometime...soon?

Tarot dance

\...I finally gave in and ordered the Holly Simple Tarot as well as the Cosmic Tarot....

....The Cosmic Tarot arrives Thursday.....

barefootlife

Tarot of the Crone is finally shipping! I'm so excited!!! :grin::grin::grin:

Nemia

Today, the beautiful Distant Past Tarot arrived here! Poker sized, smooth and lovely. That's just the size to shlep around in my bag all day, every day :)

I'm glad I got it!

VampTarot23

Tarot of the crone x2 and The Dark Goddess x2

Cocobird55

Ordered a bag from Baba for my Klee Oracle when it arrives.