Very Excited

MysticRose

LOL

I'm surprised there aren't any frogs on it.... if there were I probably would have been stubborn and not bought it. Glad you got a laugh. :)

DarkElectric

Mine like to be on the table next to my bed, and OUT of the bag where I can see them. When I peruse the deck, certain ones make sure that I notice them. Sometimes, they insist on being the top card, so I can see them right there. Arval Parrot has done this today. He wants me to pay attention. I am!

MysticRose

Interesting!

That is sure interesting Dark!
I have had some small experiences already too. So far mine like to stay in the "Frog Queen" bag but be on my desk. I have been drawing one per day...(just whatever they want to share with me) Yesterday's didn't make any sense to me until this morning.....(long night full of strange dreams!) The card I pulled yesterday was Tobaira of the Waters. The Frog Queen is actually in the background of this card too. Why I pulled it now makes perfect sense but I wish i had remembered her while dreaming! Well, today's card is the Singer of Initiation. It is my universe card. I know what I am working on today as it makes sense to me when I think of my dreams last night and what Tobaira of the Waters may have been showing me.

I am VERY happy with all this so far! Woohoo!

Jewel

Interesting Skydancer ... my card yesterday was also Tobaira of the Waters! :)

MysticRose

Tobaira of the Waters

She has been busy then! ;-)
L&L

DarkElectric

Mine picked THE nicest bag. Very chic, black faux suede, with gorgeous brocade, and a lovely faerie flower at the center. It is THE perfect size, shape, and of course, the brocade is also the liner of the bag. A complex, and beautiful bag. So It's very, very, Faerie.

MysticRose

Sounds like an awesome bag dark! :)

rostie

DarkElectric said:
Mine picked THE nicest bag. Very chic, black faux suede, with gorgeous brocade, and a lovely faerie flower at the center. It is THE perfect size, shape, and of course, the brocade is also the liner of the bag. A complex, and beautiful bag. So It's very, very, Faerie.

did you have to say that!!! my faeries are jealous now, lol, what to do know?! ;)

congratulations, it sounds a really nice bag...

with love...

sara.

DarkElectric

It is a beautiful bag. And I just got it too. I received a bunch of gorgeous handmade bags from a dear friend. The faeries were all over that. They carefully examined all of them, and were in unanimous agreement about this one. I must say, what the faeries want, the faeries get! And they make sure of that!

Jewel

DarkElectric said:
I must say, what the faeries want, the faeries get! And they make sure of that!

So very true ... particularly when they are wanting a place for the cards to be stored! They gang up on you until you give in *ROFLMAO*.