Elemental Dignities Study Group Discussion & Index Thread

rwcarter

Supertarot is where I learned all about EDs back in 2006.

JasonCS

Supertarot is where I learned all about EDs back in 2006.

Cool that is interesting that picked up on the same website.

I am still confused about the relationship. I kind of understand the weakness part. It is just the meaning behind what they mean when come up.

Xrysalida

HI :)
Is this group working? I have some questions, I wonder if is ok to post them here.

rwcarter

It's inactive because I was the only one participating, But if you wish to revive the study group, I should be able to do so in the next week or so. If you have general questions about Elemental Dignities, you might be better off starting a new thread.

laurence

It's inactive because I was the only one participating, But if you wish to revive the study group, I should be able to do so in the next week or so. If you have general questions about Elemental Dignities, you might be better off starting a new thread.

Can you tell me why Temperance is associated to Fire element.

Thanks.

rwcarter

Thanks.

By Golden Dawn attributions, Temperance is ruled by Sagittarius, which is a fire sign.

starrystarrynight

Laurence said:
Another way to look at it [or to remember it] is to consider that one tempers metal (or chocolate) by heating it (fire,) and Temperance can be about blending elements in order to create something new and different (i.e. creating a stronger metal in the case of tempering steel with heat, for example.)

Xrysalida

no, I don't have so general questions now, they are more specific,
I would like for this group to be revive :) hope I am not the only one cause I don't have 100000 questions right now....but it would be nice if you can start it again.

rwcarter

no, I don't have so general questions now, they are more specific,
I would like for this group to be revive :) hope I am not the only one cause I don't have 100000 questions right now....but it would be nice if you can start it again.

Look through the old threads and feel free to bump any of them if you have questions about them. Also feel free to try your hand at interpreting the cards used in any of the threads in any or all of the topics. I'll try to post the next thread next week when I have more time (and hopefully will have found the deck I was using at the time by then as I'm still unpacking from moving).

Rodney