Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Ask a question before you click

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny10781 View Post
Leaving 7 of swords
i had a weird vibe about this game. i asked if this is the right kind of tarot game for me to play. lol the answer is clearly no. won't come back here again.

10 of cups
Top   #121
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
i had a weird vibe about this game. i asked if this is the right kind of tarot game for me to play. lol the answer is clearly no. won't come back here again.

10 of cups


Ok

FTNP: 9 of swords rx
Top   #122
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Ok

FTNP: 9 of swords rx
I've asked about a situation at work - still unresolved, still no cure. It's a nightmare without escape.

FTNP: 10 of Wands
Top   #123
Sunny10781  Sunny10781 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2014
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 76
Sunny10781 

Yep, overburdened is correct.

Leaving Ace of Wands
Top   #124
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny10781 View Post
Yep, overburdened is correct.

Leaving Ace of Wands
I've asked why I feel so sad... funny to see the torch here.
I should not dwell on these musings, but instead light the flame!

FTNP: 3 of Cups (rx)
Top   #125
banbha's Avatar
banbha  banbha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2010
Location: Northeast, USA
Posts: 987
banbha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
I've asked why I feel so sad... funny to see the torch here.
I should not dwell on these musings, but instead light the flame!

FTNP: 3 of Cups (rx)
I asked if I will have a productive day...

For the next person: 9 of Swords
Top   #126
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by banbha View Post
I asked if I will have a productive day...

For the next person: 9 of Swords
I asked about something that was worrying me lol the card is so literal

Next Draw
10 of Swords
Top   #127
banbha's Avatar
banbha  banbha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2010
Location: Northeast, USA
Posts: 987
banbha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
I asked about something that was worrying me lol the card is so literal

Next Draw
10 of Swords
I asked how I would do in my new program. Ending, new beginning...

For the next person: The World
Top   #128
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by banbha View Post
For the next person: The World
I've asked why did I fell?
Must have been some silly move.
teeheehee... these cards are so literal

FTNP: the Hanged Man
Top   #129
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
I've asked why did I fell?
Must have been some silly move.
teeheehee... these cards are so literal

FTNP: the Hanged Man


Lol /sounds about right.

FTNP: the fool rx
Top   #130




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.