What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

RavenLuna

I caved and ordered the Margarete Petersen Tarot at long last. So excited to get my hands on it. First new deck of the year!

The postman should soon be bringing the Faerie Enchantments Oracle by Ian Daniels as well... hopefully next week?

Amberjune

I caved and ordered the Margarete Petersen Tarot at long last. So excited to get my hands on it. First new deck of the year!

The postman should soon be bringing the Faerie Enchantments Oracle by Ian Daniels as well... hopefully next week?

Love Margarete Petersen, have worked with it for 15 years now...

Also waiting for the Faerie Enchantments Oracle.
Inner Child Fairy Tale Tarot has arrived.

krisa

Linestrider.

I've been deciding between a few, narrowed it down to 3, and decided on Linestrider. The second one was Ostara tarot which is being released in April (I might still buy it). Also, I noticed that the Fountain tarot will be mass-released and is already available for preorder, wheee :D

12doggiepaws

Finally purchased a copy of the Wonderland Tarot Barbara Walker Tarot in tin from BD.
Debating about the Sun and Moon Tarot in Tin but I am enjoying my trimmed version.

Gwynydd

Waiting on the new Circle of life tarot.

crystaleagle

Royal Fez Moroccan...I've heard lots of good things about this deck. Of course, it's not for everyone, but it really appeals to me. Can't wait to hold it!!

CharlotteK

Just paid customs on Portmeirion deluxe so that's coming Saturday. Cheapo nasty plastic Conver TdM is waiting for collection at Argos and Night Sun is at the local Post Office. Grimaud TdM is on order from Amazon.fr and German Fairytale is on pre-order from BD. Phew. TOADies I'm sorry. I'll be back soon.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Nemia

Sevenfold Mystery, Hermetic Kabbalah, Type Tarot, Dungeon Solitaire, Idiosyncradeck AND Cult of Weimar all on their ways to me from all corners of the (cornerless) globe! TOADIES, yeah, there was such a thing........ remember dimly....

lantana

Mailman has brought me the Ravens Prophecy. My copy seems very... factory dust-y, which is a bummer, but its still a nice deck. I'm considering edging it in black.

Also, I noticed that the Fountain tarot will be mass-released and is already available for preorder, wheee :D

I noticed that too! I was planning to buy that for my birthday this year, so I hope that they're true to their word and that the quality is the same... I might try to buy a secondhand copy of the self published deck just to be safe.

Falcor

Finally, after 1.5month of waiting, my Nova tarot and King's Journey Cristmas edition have arrived!

*Is happy*