Around the Tarot in 78 Days

TaliTarot

Tarot Course with Book

Hi Calistoluna and Scibility

Thank you so much for your interest. The book/course offer is available to everyone, and so the posting issue is related to AT, I think, not the offer itself :)

As for delivery schedules, time is cutting close now, of course, however, the first couple of weeks - so long as you have sent us receipt of order before the 25th May - will be reasonably stand-alone to allow for the later deliveries of the physical book.

We've had a huge response to the offer, which is delightful as it means that the book has been popular - it's my first for a big publisher - and a lot of people are going to be together on the course learning about tarot, which is nice. Our mentor, Janine, is very excited too and has a lot of extra material to teach whilst we journey through the book.

Looking forward to meeting you as we go "Around the Tarot in 78 Days" :)

Tali x

firefrost

I've been and gone and done it, and applied for the course!

LadySeishou

I've applied for the course too. Or at least I hope I have. I forwarded the shipping notice I received from Amazon rather than the order confirmation - hope that was okay?

Very excited about the course! I have started the book and like very much what I've read so far but it will be wonderful to talk about it with others as we learn it together :)

firefrost

Just got the email with the pre-course stuff. :D

Love the "In 78 days we'll all be home".

Essjay

My book's arriving on Monday - I hope I have time to catch the course?

ann823

I just ordered the book and sent the amazon email on to join the class, I'm excited.

Skydancer

I have the book ordered also -- do I have to wait for it to arrive before being given the link where to send the confirmation notice?? Sounds like it is available already - but where is it??

Thanks for helping me out!! :)

PS_ Hi Gregory!

Cocobird55

Here is the information --

Send a copy of your proof of purchase (from any outlet) to us prior to June 1st at:

goldenticket@tarotprofessionals.com

We will then provide you a guaranteed free place on our 3-month online Tarosophy Diploma course commencing June 1st 2012, which uses this book as a framework.

Skydancer

Just sent my "receipt" to the email provided ~ looking forward to sharing this experience!!

Big thanks!!