Is there a card that you never quite 'get' or relate to?

Sydkid182

I had an interesting case of the Hierophant in one of its less-used interpretations (at least in my experience): as a "marriage" card. I just did my "dysfunctional relationship" spread on my nephew's break-up with his fiancee. In the "central conflict" position I got the Hierophant reversed. I didn't know any details in advance other than the fact itself, but it was obvious from the reading that they didn't see eye-to-eye on the subject, and that it wasn't going anywhere. The rest of the spread showed that she was dissatisfied and bored.

The Hierophant is one that I often struggle to "bring down to earth" in my readings, but it seemed pretty clear here.
I did a reading where I chose one card for 2017 and I got the heirophant, and then I did another one a few days later because I just didn't understand that card and it showed up again... I'm thinking it may mean looking inward and choosing my path/following a passion. But I've read that it can relate to marriage! In my case, I'm too young for that haha.
Maybe with your nephews relationship they were just wanting different things from each other, and they were very stubborn in where they stood individually. That's very interesting!

Pique Dame

I got my state-mandated annual car inspection done today. Before going, I asked how my car would do at the inspection and pulled 5 of Cups. She passed but the guy inspecting her showed me where oil had gotten spilled all over the underside after a recent oil change.