Ace of wands

Casey74

Im wondering about the Ace of wands for advise.

I see this card as creative and putting into action what you have thought about. This makes sense as i have an idea and asked the best action to take and got this card.
Would it be suggesting i take action, period.

It makes sense to me.

Any other ideas?

rwcarter

Were there other cards in the reading?

nisaba

It's an Ace. Aces are beginnings. It's a Wand. Wands are action. You asked it for advice.

It seems to be saying fairly directly: "stop procrastinating and GET STARTED". :)

Pipistrelle

Nisaba is absolutely right. The Ace of Wands as advice is a bugle call - "Let's do this! Let's go!"

It calls for spontaneous action. It tells you to initiate, shake things up, put the key in the ignition and get the show on the road.

Casey74

It's an Ace. Aces are beginnings. It's a Wand. Wands are action. You asked it for advice.

It seems to be saying fairly directly: "stop procrastinating and GET STARTED". :)

Yes i think so too. Its an idea ive had for a long time and been putting it off for far to long. Time to get my butt moving! Cards cant be any clearer than that hey lol

Casey74

Nisaba is absolutely right. The Ace of Wands as advice is a bugle call - "Let's do this! Let's go!"

It calls for spontaneous action. It tells you to initiate, shake things up, put the key in the ignition and get the show on the road.

Well yes this action would be spontaneous. Its been a dream for a long time and fear has stood in my way. Definitely time to shake up my life. Have to stop finding excuses not to do it.
Thanks for the clarification:)