Post break up tower card

mahafrins

So I did a a Celtic Cross with a usual set of cards discussing the journey of my querent but the card which stumped me most was tower..

This relationship broek up 2 months ago it was a house on fire relationship which ended and now post break up we got a tower clarified with 10 of Wands what could this mean post a break up..We thought a renewal for the better or still discription of the break up..

Both parties have not spoken since the break up even once what could tower mean both parties dating another person... Or they still want to create a base for this relationship.. I'd love some help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

rwcarter

Moderator Note

As you did a Celtic Cross, what position was the Tower in? The positional meaning greatly affects HOW the card (and clarifier) are interpreted....

And as you've listed two cards, you need to clearly explain how each card fits into the interpretation you've given. Right now I don't really see that you've interpreted the clarifying card.

mahafrins

As you did a Celtic Cross, what position was the Tower in? The positional meaning greatly affects HOW the card (and clarifier) are interpreted....

And as you've listed two cards, you need to clearly explain how each card fits into the interpretation you've given. Right now I don't really see that you've interpreted the clarifying card.
Ah outcome of the relationship was tower clarified by 10 of wands.. which is odd cause it seems they have separated now if they have separated what could the tower mean post break up

rwcarter

Tower as outcome could be a revelation that they're not quite as done with each other as one or both of them think. Can't address the clarifying card cause I still don't see that card reflected in your interpretation.

mahafrins

Tower as outcome could be a revelation that they're not quite as done with each other as one or both of them think. Can't address the clarifying card cause I still don't see that card reflected in your interpretation.
For me 10 of wands a clarified of how hard this relationship has been or maybe that presently reconciliation is tough or maybe it's gone a full circle ... I don't know...

IndigoWaves

I'd see the Tower in this case as painful "aftershocks" that are still happening for the querent over the breakup (even though it's been a while since it happened; such things can take a long time to fade)... And the 10 of Wands represents a heavy burden of passion that is still being carried, and the wish that he'd return to ease that struggle/"lighten the load". With these cards, though, I don't see him returning to the relationship.

mahafrins

I'd see the Tower in this case as painful "aftershocks" that are still happening for you over the breakup (even though it's been a while since it happened; such things can take a long time to fade)... And the 10 of Wands represents a heavy burden of passion that is still being carried by you for him, and the wish that he'd return to ease that struggle/"lighten the load".

Yes, this break up was okestrated when both parties were away from each other...And over a flimsy misunderstanding. So lots has not transpired lots is still left unsaid or not dealt with the true reason of the break up is also not apparent but recently one of them sent a Valentine's day message regarding old moments but the man here didn't bother to reply cause he s just so angry and upset. Also away from each other they can't do much.. both parties will be with each other in close proximity but right now miles apart.so this could well be an aftershock for both and the baggage of holding all the passion

IndigoWaves

recently one of them sent a Valentine's day message regarding old moments but the man here didn't bother to reply
The shock that he didn't reply may have caused the Tower to appear, as well... A painful reminder to her that they no longer have a connection, and also that she may be the only one still feeling desire for it (10 of Wands).

mahafrins

The shock that he didn't reply may have caused the Tower to appear, as well... Reminding her that they no longer have a connection and that she may be the only one still feeling desire for it (10 of Wands).

Hmm probably makes sense ...Yea but if they are around each other next month things could be different

MandMaud

Knowing that the relationship ended before this reading, my first thought for the Tower + 10W was PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder. Maybe not severe and diagnosable, but shock - the Tower being the shock, the 10W being the ongoing effects of it (people can get over a trauma healthily, it's only a disorder when the effects are still being "carried", still a burden and troublesome).

Post-traumatic shock is a big term for sometimes a milder state of mind, but of the same shape if you know what i mean. Whether this results from the break-up, or from the relationship itself, I can't tell but I imagine the cards in the whole reading would shed light. (Not sure whether "house on fire relationship" means continuous drama, or whether you simply mean it was whirlwind, everything happening very fast. If the drama/melodrama, maybe the relationship was the traumatic experience... if very sudden, maybe the break-up, plus of course suddenness is integral to the Tower).