What is your favourite tarot card?

Deanne

For years my favourite was the Moon. This was the first card that ever drew me in, and I've always felt a deep connection with it. I love the connections with creativity, intuition, and mystery.

But lately I've been drawn to some more active cards, namely the Magician and the Chariot. I love the ways these cards approach power, motivation, and manifestation. I feel these are more relevant to my life currently than the Moon (though that will always be a part of me).

As for the minors, I love the Aces - the pure energy and potential of their elements is so appealing to me. Which one I like best really depends on the day. Right now I feel most drawn to the Ace of Wands though :)

Morwenna

My birth card is the Hermit, but I can't say it's my favorite. In general I probably have to go with the Empress, though some cards in different decks will grab me just because; the discussion of the Star reminds me how much I adore that card in the Hanson-Roberts.

In the minors, it's the 3 of Cups, no question. I also have a thing about the Pages, especially the ones that are drawn female; the Page of Cups in particular.

chahruzu

I tend to prefer the darker, more cryptic cards, so probably the Moon is my favorite.

Tarotwolf

Hands down The Moon card. I resonate with both its positive and negative aspects. If you really want to know my true personality and who I am, no other card will tell you more.

Marcus R

My favourite is the Star. It's my birth card. Our family crest has stars upon it and the motto, "while I live, I hope", which was a nice surprise to find those connections in Tarot. I like the Thoth and Deviant moon cards especially.

bonebeach

Death Death Death Death. And the 3 of swords.

I'm not TRYING to be weird, it's just...

Oh, and the Hermit. My favorite hermit at the moment is actually The Wild Unknown hermit, who is a tortoise, and therefore adorable. The tortoise is even smiling a little!

I also like the Deviant Moon hermit, who is the opposite of adorable, but captures the trapped kind of feeling I associate with going too far into your own head and spending too much time locked up in your tower.

Seriously though, Death is a great card. I like Death to be skeletal and I dislike decks that make Death into something fluffy like "renewal" or whatever. That said, it doesn't have to be a difficult card to look at. The Zirkus Magi Death is titled Mister Bones, and is super cute. So friendly!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/c4/b4/1fc4b491bc3c1650b2439ae9abf1fa7c.jpg

NatKat

My favorite card is Judgement - revelation. It does bring changes but you don't have to go through a painful process as with the changes the Tower or the Death card brings.
Interesting take on that card. Thank you!

think

Death Death Death Death. And the 3 of swords.

I'm not TRYING to be weird, it's just...

Oh, and the Hermit. My favorite hermit at the moment is actually The Wild Unknown hermit, who is a tortoise, and therefore adorable. The tortoise is even smiling a little!

I also like the Deviant Moon hermit, who is the opposite of adorable, but captures the trapped kind of feeling I associate with going too far into your own head and spending too much time locked up in your tower.

Seriously though, Death is a great card. I like Death to be skeletal and I dislike decks that make Death into something fluffy like "renewal" or whatever. That said, it doesn't have to be a difficult card to look at. The Zirkus Magi Death is titled Mister Bones, and is super cute. So friendly!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/c4/b4/1fc4b491bc3c1650b2439ae9abf1fa7c.jpg
Hmm, I'm not that enamoured with the Death card, but neither do I hate it. Yeah, I quite like the 3 of Swords imagery sometimes.

I like this, it seems quite comical, but not "fluffy": http://pendragon343.com/death/bota.jpg

I like this one too: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...YIQDOOyPfnRSHbq6qptAW6sAGe8bU6pqiB_Wb3fuHx8dB

think

Hands down The Moon card. I resonate with both its positive and negative aspects. If you really want to know my true personality and who I am, no other card will tell you more.
Yeah, I agree with this. I love the moon anyway tho.

linnie

The Hermit (the promise of seclusion, teachings, and quiet) or the Magician (the promise of magic and potential)... I have long hovered between these two depending on the deck.. I used to love Temperance, but I think that was acting as a wake up call for me!!! Now that I'm more temperate in habit, that card no longer draws me. :D And who doesn't love 3 of cups, but it no longer acts like a mighty magnet to me, either. :D