question/venting/storytime

theempress13

im writing on here because im going through a weird time. a few months ago, i was happy with my boyfriend. we have always had a lot of problems but it wasn't like i was thinking of leaving him or anything. i asked a question about how my valentines day would go (just for fun, i expected it to say it would go good) and i got cards saying i would feel trapped and wanting to leave my relationship. i thought it was kind of weird cuz me and my boyfriend were okay. then i was reading a crystal ball and saw a darker skinned man in it who i felt had an attraction to me. okay a few days later, my friend tells me this darker guy at our work who ive never even spoken to says he is interested in asking me out. now me and my boyfriend get into this whole big fight about our future together that lasts for days! then i sort of develop a crush back on this random guy as well. i know deep down, it's just a sexual attraction thing tho. i even continuously get cards that tell me our attraction is just based on sexual feelings and to ignore it because he's not the man for me. then valentines rolls around and i AM feeling trapped and wanting to leave my relationship cuz im feeling so confused about this other guy. i know, im kind of a horrible person.

anyways, i just get over this guy and stick with my man i already have. all my tarot readings for the following weeks warn me of a new love entering my life and keep telling me to leave my relationship. my last few readings were pretty accurate so i feel like im on a roll and i truly believe in my heart that love is coming into my life. they even tell me he will be a mature man (it's insane bc one of my main issues with my boyfriend is his maturity). then i do meet a man. no, actually i meet TWO men! both are extremely mature for their age and both seem interested in me. both of them share interests with me, one is super sweet and interested in the supernatural and he and i could spend forever talking about anything. the other one is super funny and also interested in the supernatural and you could do just about anything with him and itd be fun. so yeah, im getting hype thinking it might be one of these two guys. my friend even tells me that one of them told her he -was- interested. so me and these guys get really close bc we see eachother everyday at work. then we go to hangout for one of their birthdays and ....it's a dud. i don't feel attracted to them and i can tell, they lost it with me as well. i feel more like we could all be just really close friends.

now my cards don't mention anything about love. they don't even make sense with the questions i ask them. and im so depressed cuz for YEARS, i been waiting for a serious love relationship to come into my life after a significant heart break years ago. AND on the same day as this, i lost my good luck amulet and charms without even knowing. they were like apart of my soul and made me feel so close to my angels bc they were filled with so much good energy and everytime i do a spell or reading, i make sure they're there to bless it. im just so upset. i guess it's kind of funny, i can see the humor in it. im gonna be looking back one day and laughing at myself for being such a fool. but for now, im a little bummed. why is the universe playing a joke on me
-____- why did my cards troll me so hard?

VGimlet

Hm your cards were giving you a hard time. My advice is be patient - maybe you haven't even met the person yet, if you are ready to leave your relationship with your boyfriend.

But I'd wait and see. Sounds like things are unsettled, and who knows perhaps it was all a test for your relationship with your boyfriend?

Maybe you should give the cards a rest, and just see what happens.

RavenLuna

I don't think your cards are trolling you. I think they gave you the nudge to realise you aren't really happy with your current boyfriend. They showed you teasers of what you could have with someone else, what you truly desire.
I think a more interesting set of questions could be asked, about why you are staying with your boyfriend when you aren't happy with him? What would you want to be different? etc. When you've picked these issues apart, you'll be able to figure out whether your current relationship can be improved, or whether it's time to go it alone.

Farzon

You're going through hard times and you're surely NOT a horrible person because of that! Everyone doubts their feelings somewhen. Don't give up!

About the cards: in such troubled times I found it nearly impossible to read for myself. Even if the cards are right, I will project all my fears or hopes into the reading and won't get a meaningful answer out of it. Maybe have someone else read for you or give the topic of finding love a break. There's a quote from a song:

Sometimes you know
the more we want and want it
we get caught up and forget
it's never real

Sometimes we have to stop wanting to get what we wanted in the first place! [emoji4]

Try to cheer up and for the weekend, ask your cards "what's wonderful in my life right now". And don't forget that every card you draw will answer this question and give you something great, you just have to acknowledge it. You will feel better immediately! [emoji4]

Grizabella

What we see in the cards comes from us. The cards are just a tool for getting clarity about whatever we're going through with our lives. The cards you drew were cards that can mean any number of other things, but whatever is a factor and concern you're having, whether you know it consciously or not, the cards prompt it into your mind. In other words, if you're feeling some sort of lack in the relationship you're in and maybe without realizing it, you're feeling a pull toward someone different in looks or a renewed thrill that's felt when we first start becoming attracted to a partner and then going through the honeymoon phase, then that's what the cards will bring out when you look at them. Is it possible that you've been feeling somewhat as though the zip that was there with your present partner has faded somewhat so that you're yearning for some renewed excitement and thrill?

Maybe you could wait a few days and then ask your cards what's up? And/or ask them what you could do to bring the pizzaz back into your present relationship. You might get surprising answers that could put a lot of sparkle into your life without even changing partners. :) I wish you the best at any rate. :)

theempress13

OMG GUYS it's me the original poster. so i just found out that these tarot cards were correct! this dude and i have been talking everyday (one of the guys i hung out with) and he told me he wants to ask me out but he understands i need to figure it out between me and my boyfriend first. and he and i are becoming very very close to eachother, like we were just talking about how deep our connection is and how fast it was. i did a card reading yesterday that told me i would have a new boyfriend come easter and that he would be a sweet and mature man who i would've likely met between nov-jan and that's all spot on between me and this guy. im so happy. :) :) :)

Tanga

OMG GUYS it's me the original poster. so i just found out that these tarot cards were correct! this dude and i have been talking everyday (one of the guys i hung out with) and he told me he wants to ask me out but he understands i need to figure it out between me and my boyfriend first. and he and i are becoming very very close to eachother, like we were just talking about how deep our connection is and how fast it was. i did a card reading yesterday that told me i would have a new boyfriend come easter and that he would be a sweet and mature man who i would've likely met between nov-jan and that's all spot on between me and this guy. im so happy. :) :) :)

Nope - you're not a horrible person. Lol.
Sounds all rather confused and pendulum-like to me - and perhaps you are not clear on what you really want (we all go there at some point :rolleyes: - she says :) ). Until you are *shrugs* - and it can take some time to figure out, which comes hand-in-hand with your own personal growth - things may continue to swing wildly about...
Take it step-by-step and be clear and honest to each party. You still have all the clearing-up to do with the present chap which will be a roller-coaster in itself (assuming of course - that's where you're going).
I personally, would watch out for too much card flipping with a bent on thinking absolutely everything is "law" - because they will reflect you.

Good Luck :heart:

Original Destiny

wow you are in a bit of a vortex at the moment and I hope you find calmer waters soon, which you will. For me, I use the cards as a guide, to show me paths, opportunities not definitive answers. readings that say "you will" are rarely helpful as they take away free will and choice and balanced thought. have a reading done by a forum member.... the best decisions are made with a clear head in calm waters, emotions can show that there is something disturbing the flow but they dont make the water clear...good luck on your journey x