Is the page of wands sexual?

Thirteen

Is it saying I give up on the relationship? ....I hope I can save the relationship.
I don't think it's saying to give up yet. 7/Pents is trying to learn when it's time to give up, and when to hold on and wait.

But this sounds like the perfect question for the cards. Pull out the Page/Wands, set him down and ask, "How can I mature this relationship and make it last?" Then do a spread around it. See what the cards advise.

Just FYI, don't post that reading here. All full readings go to Your Readings. You can, however, post a link here to that reading, and from that reading to this thread. I hope that helps.

Reverie

I don't think it's saying to give up yet. 7/Pents is trying to learn when it's time to give up, and when to hold on and wait.

But this sounds like the perfect question for the cards. Pull out the Page/Wands, set him down and ask, "How can I mature this relationship and make it last?" Then do a spread around it. See what the cards advise.

Just FYI, don't post that reading here. All full readings go to Your Readings. You can, however, post a link here to that reading, and from that reading to this thread. I hope that helps.

Awesome!
Great idea. I also re-read your original post and it makes sense!! I misread.

We also had another talk and it was enlightening. He was saying that he feels more sexually connected to me and less deeply connected... He doesn't think we are very compatible otherwise, at this point. That happens sometimes, where one person is more into the relationship than the other. Near the end of the conversation he really seemed to be looking for ways to make it work, but I don't know how much his heart is in it.

He was almost alluding to me being page of wands like, trying to force things... But at the same time, 2 months has elapsed, and I don't think many people would wait that long for a confirmation that the other person is as invested as they are.

I will ask anyways.