Crystal Journey Cards~Janeann Dow

cardlady22

I just remembered to check the Internet Archive Wayback Machine site and they have the pages where she had small groupings of stones for you to select when asking her for online readings!

Choose Your Stones

There were 44 choices and you were not supposed to know (for sure) what the individual stones were until after you picked.

ETA: To clarify, the card deck had 5 divisions of 11 each. (I found some notes on the affirmations!)

*alphabetical list*
amazonite, amber, amethyst, clear apophyllite, green apophyllite, aquamarine, aventurine, azurite, azurite-malachite, amber calcite, orange calcite, carnelian, celestite, charoite, chrysocolla, chrysoprase, citrine, dioptase, green fluorite, violet/gold fluorite, hawks eye, hematite, kunzite, lapis, larimar, lepidolite, malachite, moonstone, obsidian, onyx, peridot, rhodochrosite, rose quartz, scolecite, sodalite, sugilite, sulfur, tempest stone, black tourmaline, watermelon tourmaline, turquoise, vanadinite, wulfenite, Dow crystal, quartz cluster, quartz points, double-terminated quartz, laser quartz, seed quartz- 4 for grids, skeletal quartz, tabular quartz, tourmalinated quartz

MsRubyRain

Wow thanks Cardlady! I could not find hardly anything at all about her or the cards. I book marked the site and will give it a go!

Thank you!

Scarlet27

Hi there, dear ones! :) I'm sorry it took me this long to get here and post, but I'm preparing myself for a final exam at college so I spend my days reading in the kitchen, far far away from the computer haha

Here's some info about this absolutely stunning deck:

There's a total of 60 cards in the deck, divided like this: Emotional body crystals, Mental body crystals, Spiritual body crystals, Physical body crystals and a set of Quartz varieties + 5 blank cards.

Here's a list of which stones are included in each category:
Mental: Amethyst, azurite, azurite/malachite, chrysoprase, fluorite (green), fluorite (violet/gold), hematite, lapis, moonstone, vanadanite, wulfenite.

Physical: Amazonite, amber, carnelian, chrysocolla, hawks eye, malachite, obsidian, onyx, peridot, sulfur, turquoise.

Emotional: Aventurine, charoite, citrine, kunzite, larimar, lepidolite, rose quartz, sodalite, tempest stone, tourmaline (black), tourmaline (pink/green).

Spiritual: Apophyllite (clear), apophyllite (green), aquamarine, calcite (amber), calcite (orange), celestite, dioptase, rhodochrosite, solecite, sugilite, dow.

Quartz: Cluster, double terminated, laser, points, tabular, tourmalinated, skeletal and 4 cards of seed quartz, which are only used when creating grids, as they bring in balance and help emphasize the other cards. These grids, or cards patterns, as JaneAnn Dow explains, are used as in a crystal healing session.

So these cards can be used for healing and meditation, as well as divination and guidance.

And now, for a little comment on more "technical" aspects :) The cards are very sturdy and the lamination is gorgeous, resistant but not too glossy.
The cards are quite big: 14 cm x 8.5 cm (around 5.5'' x 3.3'') and they come in a crystal clear plastic two-piece box.
The little companion book has the same measures as the cards, and has 40 pages: includes an introduction, a "how to use the cards" section where Dow explains the different uses of the deck, a meanings section (quite thorough and indepth for the short extension of the book, I must say) and a glossary of specific terms.
It seems like the booklet is a short version of the larger companion book "Crystal journey, travel guide for the new shaman", which can be seen here and, unfortunately is quite expensive: http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Journey-Travel-Guide-Shaman/dp/0964238500

That's pretty much it :) If you'd like any more specific info, just ask me and I'll try to get it for you.

Brightest blessings~

Ps: Thank you again, dear Cardlady for giving me this amazing oracle deck. I truly treasure it.

MsRubyRain

Thanks for all the info Scarlett!!

Scarlet27

You're very welcome, dear :)