All Shall Be Well: a spread for Comfort

momentarylight

My spreads are handwritten as well and I'll try to post a couple on the weekend. :heart:

Tarot Orat

I just drew some very interesting cards for this spread, they'll take some consideration, but I will definitely post when I've written it up!

Benvarry

I know you posted this a while ago, but I wanted to say thanks - it's a really great little spread and I like the effort you put into introducing it. It's excellent for when I'm feeling depleted.

PulchraElectri

This is exactly what I needed without knowing I needed it lol I have been going through a lot of trying times that seem to have been happening back to back to back. I haven't really been able to find comfort or positivity in any of this. I'm so glad I found this. I will definitely do this spread when I need some comfort. Thanks for posting this!

Chiriku

Just reading the thought and history behind the spread was comforting! Thank you for sharing it and taking the time to come up with it. I will be trying it soon!

I know you posted this a while ago, but I wanted to say thanks - it's a really great little spread and I like the effort you put into introducing it. It's excellent for when I'm feeling depleted.

This is exactly what I needed without knowing I needed it lol I have been going through a lot of trying times that seem to have been happening back to back to back. I haven't really been able to find comfort or positivity in any of this. I'm so glad I found this. I will definitely do this spread when I need some comfort. Thanks for posting this!

Thank you all very much for your appreciation. It's heartening to think the spread just might help alleviate someone else's discomfort or pain--even if only in a small and momentary way.

It's funny that PulchraElectri just bumped this thread a few hours before I got an email that got under my skin, brought up some old negativity. I might just need to pull out this spread for my own use, though I must point out that the last time I used it, I got some less-than-comforting cards and messages.

That is to say: those who use this spread, be prepared to wring a "lemonade" message out of some bitter lemons of cards that may just pop up in your "comfort" spread. Tarot--well, most tarot decks, anyway--never promised us lollipops and rainbows, after all, did it?

Aulruna

Chiriku - this is literally a heaven sent for me today.

Two friends of mine, a couple, were savagely assaulted at a fair last weekend, they are both traumatized. I know the woman is working with cards, and I have passed the spread and your introduction on to hear. I think this is just what they need right now.

Alessi

That is wonderful, thanks so much for posting. I am going to try it straight away.

Alessi

I have just tried this spread and found it to be exceptional. I have been going through a horrid series of difficulties recently and the cards I drew for this beautiful spread were perfect for my situation and exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you so much for posting it.
I think I will be using it quite a bit. Even if one is not going through horrendous difficulties I imagine it would still be a very beneficial spread to use regularly.

Noni

Just want to say what a lovely spread.
It so reassuring to have such wonderful and positive spreads which bring comfort when needed most.

Please post more such spreads.

Loving vibes to all :)

Cocobird55

I just used the spread about something that has been bothering me for a while. I got good cards, and felt very comforted. I still have a smile on my face.

Thank you!