Sabian Symbols: Finding Elsie Wheeler

Lynda

Finding Elsie

Hey Guys
More news.. one of those marriages listed by Elven was the marriage of Elsie's parents and the amazing news is that it was the Wheeler/Hill marriage... which struck me as particularly amazing as my name just happens to be Hill.

Not only that, but Elsie lived with her "uncle" - I don't think he really was her uncle - in the 1930 Census - she lived with him in San Diego. His name was Frank Baxter... I grew up in a family where I was the only person who wasn't a Baxter... my mother's second husband was Ian Baxter. My mother married for a third time to a man named Frank, as well.

Further, it seems that Elsie's mother's name was Helen Hill... curiously, 22 years ago when my daughter was born we named her Jessica Helen Hill. I wondered at the time why we did that, now I know.

I've just spent a few days driving through Southern Illinois, to Norris City and McLeansboro - two cities where Elsie's family lived (she was born in Norris City) - I had a wonderful time looking around and wondering what life would have been like then. People travelled by train a lot then...

I've also visited the site of The Home for the Incurables in St. Louis - Elsie was in that hospital, stricken with arthritis, for at least 20 years. The building has long gone, but there's an energy there - and, weirdly, a building right nearby (100 yards or so) is the place where the exorcism from the movie The Exorcist is said to have actually have taken place. That was some 25 years after Elsie left, but it's an eerie coincidence, just the same.

I'm still in St. Louis, leaving on Tuesday for Phoenix.

Greetings from Missouri
Lynda

MCsea

AMAZING YIPPPPEEE WOW!!! jumping round the room!

This is just like a jaw dropper story - you NEED to write a semi fiction on this when all the pieces are resolved... JESSICA HELEN - WOW
the HILL connection

Im SO happy you FOUND THIS STUFF OUT..

so MANY amazing co-incidence.. like a well lit path..

thanks for letting us know

wow..........

have a GREAT TIME!

Marina

Elven

OMG! I cant believe I missed this for two days AAARRRGGGHH!!

Lynda said:
Hey Guys
More news.. one of those marriages listed by Elven was the marriage of Elsie's parents and the amazing news is that it was the Wheeler/Hill marriage... which struck me as particularly amazing as my name just happens to be Hill.
What!!!! OMG!!! That is just toooo amazing!!!! I cant stop laughing -maybe it sounds more like hysterical unbelief!! Well done Lynda!! Huge discovery!!

Lynda said:
Not only that, but Elsie lived with her "uncle" - I don't think he really was her uncle - in the 1930 Census - she lived with him in San Diego. His name was Frank Baxter... I grew up in a family where I was the only person who wasn't a Baxter... my mother's second husband was Ian Baxter. My mother married for a third time to a man named Frank, as well.
I so believe this is the veil snatched away!! The marriage that never was!!

Further, it seems that Elsie's mother's name was Helen Hill... curiously, 22 years ago when my daughter was born we named her Jessica Helen Hill. I wondered at the time why we did that, now I know.

Oh my!! Of all the names you chose!! This is like a soap opera!! :D

I've just spent a few days driving through Southern Illinois, to Norris City and McLeansboro - two cities where Elsie's family lived (she was born in Norris City) - I had a wonderful time looking around and wondering what life would have been like then. People travelled by train a lot then...

No birth certificate? *just joking* (What am I saying - after all the rest of the discoveries!!) I think this is why I thought Elsie may have travelled across the country by train. Somewhere on this thread is the web address for the Railroad passengers listings from around that time. I'll go and check, but I dont think I found out anything!! I bet it was wonderful to be there. Did you by chance get any pictures?

Lynda said:
I've also visited the site of The Home for the Incurables in St. Louis - Elsie was in that hospital, stricken with arthritis, for at least 20 years. The building has long gone, but there's an energy there - and, weirdly, a building right nearby (100 yards or so) is the place where the exorcism from the movie The Exorcist is said to have actually have taken place. That was some 25 years after Elsie left, but it's an eerie coincidence, just the same.

What a wonderful trip and 'adventure' you have had. How amazing! Im so thrilled for you!! The coincidences are just the most beautiful dance of the Universes syncronisity! Its like watching a ballet!

Lynda said:
I'm still in St. Louis, leaving on Tuesday for Phoenix.
Greetings from Missouri
Lynda

Have a safe trip Lynda - thanks so much for the info - Im so pleased and happy with this news!! How exciting!! :D

Blessings
Elven x

Lynda

Elsie's birthday

Hi Guys
Further to all that, this week's new moon in Virgo falls squarely on Elsie's Sun degree - Virgo 12: The Bride With Her Veil Snatched Away... perhaps something more will be revealed of Elsie.

Fingers crossed. xx
Greetings from Lynda
in the desert -
Phoenix Arizona

Elven

Lynda said:
Further to all that, this week's new moon in Virgo falls squarely on Elsie's Sun degree - Virgo 12: The Bride With Her Veil Snatched Away... perhaps something more will be revealed of Elsie.

Hi Lynda :)

What day does this happen? It might be a good night to explore the issue with the Symbols. I like the thought of being inspired by that! :D

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

*Elven shakes head*

I just asked 'Which Symbol should I explore around this' - (Elsies Symbol) What comes up as I open the book at random...
SAG 13: A WIDOWS PAST IS BROUGHT TO LIGHT.

*Elven still shaking head* LOL!! :)

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

HI Elven and Lynda - AMAZING!

You know when I looked up - like you - 'Which Symbol should I explore around this' - (Elsies Symbol) I ALSO got Sag 13 a widows past bought to light.. nearly fell off my chair, rectification 1. The act or operation of rectifying; as, the rectification of an error; the rectification of spirits.
Yep Lynda is there at the right time, I send you positive energy ;)

(MAN this is AWESOME)

take care all

MARINA

Elven

WHOA Marina!!

Something is bound to come to light!! I had an amazing glimpse of the somethings come up recently - so Im off to see if there is anything in the Astrology section about it, then I'll post in the Latitude and Longitude section.
Lynda may have already seen what Im referring to!!
It came upon me about 3 hours ago - sorry I dont mean to sound secretive, Im just checking it isnt already posted!!

Good luck guys!! Let us know what is falling from the sky for you both!!!

Many Blessings
Elven x

Elven

For those following the 'Looking for Elsie Wheeler' thread, Lynda has a great story on her blog about finding the recent information.

http://sabiansymbols.typepad.com/

Enjoy!!

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Thanks Elven,
yep great info - how about October 1 then..
I think I can wait for that aspect to come

Marina