New deck, Hexen 2.0

Laura Borealis

Mine's here - and so are the grandchildren, so I haven't even been able to OPEN it up :( They have to go to bed in the end, no ???

No ?

No :(

Gone are the days when you can give the kids a quarter and tell them to go buy themselves some candy. :(

Ashtaroot

Thanks for that confirmation starlightexp. Le Fanu, thumbing through the cards I realized I don't know who most of the people are whose names appear on them. Although I found it interesting that Ted Kaczynski gets two cards in the deck, one as the Hermit (Unabomber) and one as the Knight Wands (his Manifesto).

Rodney

Yes I was wondering why he gets to have 2 cards.. And oh man they need to be that size..there is so much written on each cards.. Your head really will spin.
My book won't be here till may :rolleyes:

Mine also came loose with nothing, just open cards in a box.

Ashtaroot

I really like that they brought in Al Jazari from the golden age, I am curious though on why the 4 of cups..
I guess I'll wait For the book ..

Dusk Till Dawn

Anyone have the book yet? I am wondering about it, quite expensive here.

starlightexp

Anyone have the book yet? I am wondering about it, quite expensive here.

My book should be here next week so I'll let you know. It's such a different deck.. I love it

Dusk Till Dawn

My book should be here next week so I'll let you know. It's such a different deck.. I love it

Hm, thank you! I am not even sure if I understand the book. LOL. just veru expensive to just buy and never read.

gregory

Got it; FINALLY opened it, and LOVE it - now I want the book, I think....

Stormdancer

Got it; FINALLY opened it, and LOVE it - now I want the book, I think....
Crap. Am I gonna need the book? :( I don't even have mine yet.

gregory

Need - probably not. Suddenly want - maybe... That is where I stand...