Oracle Activities

DragonFae

In the Monthly Deck study we started talking about activities or things to do that might help us to connect with our decks better, learn more about ourself or just be fun to try. It's sort of buried in that thread so I thought hmmm...might as well bring it into its own thread so others can add ideas also!!!

1. Do the Deck Interview...even if you have done it before....decks change over time and at different times they have different things to convey to you.

2. Pull a card and do a Card Interview similar to the deck interview but with a specific card.

Here are some other ideas:

1. Write a poem about the card.
2. Have a conversation with the card
3. Pick a "song" that represents the card and play or sing it.
4. Create a collage page about the card (use magazines or sketch)
5. Find some items that "represent the card" and create a mini display
6. Pick a word for the card...use that word as many times as you can during the day
7. Do a meditation focusing on the card
8. Explain the card to someone else...verbally.
9. Think of an animal that the card might represent...read to see that animals characteristics
10. Decide which room in the house this card would be most comfortable in. Why?

Here's a link to a weekly card page....Daily & Weekly Card ChartYou could use it one week of the month with the explore or review deck or any deck really.

And another for
A Daily Card Worksheet Honestly if you do one of these a week you will be doing great....time consuming if you really put thought into it...some months I'm lucky to do one during the whole month.

There are also some excellent printable resources at Tarot Journaling And yes they say Tarot but many of them are equally good for oracle exercises...I love them...

kmartin60

Great excersises!

I did the "Deck Interview" (Even though I had allready did it when I got it!) and have also done the daily and ewekly excersises as well! And am amazed at how it is bringing a whole new closeness between us!

Now plan on adding some of the other suggestions as well.........

Now all left is to add these excersises tob some mjore of my decks!
Cant wait to get started.........