The Answer Deck study group

Satori

I'll be joining you...i picked up the answer deck and the Lenormand. Very interesting. Like the littleness...

Namaste

I'm jumping in here, not having read through the whole thread, so I'm sorry if you have a particular group going for this study. I didn't want to start a whole new thread for something about these cards that occurred to me last night.
I just got this deck. Couldn't resist it, after seeing what everyone was saying about it. The first day I drew the cards, they didn't make sense to me, until I drew the same messages from my Faeries Oracle!! Now, isn't that strange? How cards from a different deck will throw light on the previous one.

Anyway, I can't help comparing TAD with poetry. For me, poetry is encapsulated thought and, therefore, more powerful than prose. This is how I see TAD and its messages. They seem short and sweet, but they are really "dense" and layered with meaning and interpretation, even metaphor.

The two cards I drew today made perfect sense. Perhaps we needed to adjust to each other's company? LOL

Good analogy the Hitchcock one! Filme Noir, of course, but hadn't thought of H.

I would like to join you, once in a while, if that's alright. :)

patch_rojas

hey guys i got a bit of a problem..i lost my booklet.. now i need interpretations for the cards such as the woman of the world, the fool, the troubleshooter, etc. im kinda desperate now.. haha..help please? :D

MatPoint

Hi everyone,

I have ordered this little deck a few days ago, now after reading your posts I can't wait to have it in my hands.

I've been reading Lenormand Cards for hmm 2 years now and I love that deck. I almost stopped using Tarot since I started using Lenormand. I've read some people here is reading the Answers Deck with the keywords and then make sentences with them. Whoa! That's what I do with Lenormand !

Has anyone tried to do the "Grand Tableau" spread with the Answers Deck? I think it would be very interesting. For sure I'll do it as soon as I get them!!