Has anyone else pre-ordered the Full Moon Dreams Tarot deck?

Owlface

sean

Weaver, I'm sorry if I implied that I objected to Sean Connery being incorporated into the deck. I didn't mean that. I know he isn't benefitting from the deck's sale-like he needs the money, right ? :) I also know that Lunaea does not endorse his dubious views :) In fact, I think he is a rather good choice for the Emperor-both upright and reversed.

weaver

Hi rosyelf!

I was thinking more about the general challenge of using the image of ANY well known individual in Tarot art when I wrote my specific thoughts about dear(?!) Sean. Actually, your comment made me smile when I read it. You, Rosyelf, are clearly a better judge of character than I am!

But you know, after I posted my letter I got to thinking about something you allude to in your posting. In this specific instance, the person Sean Connery apparently is, really does point to an unfortunate possibility when reading the Emperor card, doesn't he? Indeed, both his public and private personas (as opposed to simply his mere image) might aptly be considered in the context of a reading.

At any rate, I hope a few more people jump on board soon so the deck can be printed. Just a few more to go!

weaver
(who should be weaving right now instead of at the computer!)